Tamer Au

So uhhhhhhhh- I made this weird little au a few weeks ago... I want to do something with it but I'm not sure what to do?
Should I write a story? Maybe a ask book? I dunno if people will even read it so I'm not sure. I haven't even really worked out everything for this Au yet but the few things I have worked out are what kind of tamers and what their connectors are for a few of the characters are. Here's a list,
Allen
Tamer Rank: Dragon (like the crappy drawing above shows)
Partner: Timcanpy (Golden Cross Dragon)
Connector: Dragon Talon
Connector type: Parasitic

Lenalee
Tamer Rank: Fairy
Partner: no name yet (Speed Fairy)
Connector: Fairy Boots
Connector Type: Equip

Lavi
Tamer Rank: Chimera
Partner: no name yet (Griffin)
Connector: Fusion Hammer
Connector Type: Equip

Kanda
Tamer Rank: Hell hounds
Partner: no name yet (single headed hell hound)
Connector: Hell Blade
Connector Type: Equip

Quick explanation about the world of this Au:
In this world there are a few gifted people who are able to communicate with and befriend the mythical creatures that roam the planet. The Tamers (exorcists) use their fighting skills and their partner's help to defeat the corrupted creatures that wreak havoc on the land. The creatures are corrupted by the evil family of...
.
.
... so Tamers must work together to purify the world's sacred mythical creatures.

Now to explain the connectors;
The connectors are basically things that connect the Tamers to the species of creatures that they can well, Tame. Allen was born to an arm akin to a dragon's talon and Lenalee' shoots were gifted to her by a Fairy.
Does that make sense? I hope so cause I don't know how to explain it clearer.
Anyways, I hope you like the Au and tell me if you'd like to see a book or an ask series or something. I really want to do something with this Au but I don't know what. I'm kind of leaning to wards an ask book because those are just really fun to make! Would anyone even give me questions?