I make my way to Ari's room where I presume lily is staying and I knock on the door.

'Come in Ry' she says and open.

'Oh hey Jess' She says I return the hello as I close the door and make my way to sit on the bed next to her.

'We've got a problem' I say and she looks at me confused.

Ari's PoV :

After freshening up and getting settled in, I sit on the bed and chill until I hear a knock on the door.

I get up to answer it and I see Trent and Dele at the door.

'Omg hey guys' I say hugging the both of them as they come in. I haven't seen them since the first time we met at Jesse's house, but we've kept in contact over social media.

'Hey Ari how you been' trent asks.

'I've been good, you?'

'Yeah I'm good'

'You sure, you haven't seen anything that has made you a bit upset?' Dele asks and I look at him weirdly.

'What are you talking about'

'Nothing nothing it's fine' he says laughing it off.

Well that was odd.

'Boys I'll be back and you can explain to me all that's been going on in this celebrity world of yours' I say and I get up to go the toilet.

Once I'm done my buisness I leave the bathroom and as there's a wall between the bathroom and where the bed is I can hear the Boy's . I decide to stay, there's nothing wrong with a little bit of eavesdropping.

'We need to tell her bro, before someone else does and it hurts her even more' dele says.

'I know, we do'

I decide to come out of hiding.

'Tell me what?' I ask and the boys look shocked.

'Erm come n sit down' dele says and I do as I'm told, still confused.

'Well there's been some press about you recently, and not in a good way.' Trent says breaking the ice.

'But none of what they say is true, we know the truth Ari and none of us think that of you' dele adds.

'I want to see it' I say swallowing the lump in my throat taking this all in.

'Are you sure?' Trent asks and I nod.

He passes me his phone and I see it, I see the media calling me all the bad names under the sun, including gold digger. I mean I can't blame them, I've don't nothing but hurt jesse.

'Erm, I need some fresh air' I say standing up.

' we'll come with you' dele says

'I don't think that will make the situation any better'

'We don't care what they say, we know the real you, come on let's go and get something to eat.' He says and I nod.

'Cheer Up' Trent says throwing his arms around me as we make our way out the hotel

Lily's PoV:

I watch jesse sit there freaking out.

'Jess what do you mean we got a problem? Had Ari found out? Has marcus?' I say panicking.

'No lils, it's not that Jadon remembers me mentioning you' he says.

'No jess as soon as he tells them they will realise and then they will find out everything.'

'Stop panicking it will all be okay I promise' he says trying to calm me down.

'You don't understand I told Ari about you and she knew about the situation, but when she met you she obviously didn't think it was the same jesse' I say to him

'Marcus doesn't know at all, so we're good on that end'

'I can't lose them jess, I already lost so much, they can't leave me as well'

'We've been through harder times Lil, it will be fine I promise, we won't lose anything else' he says pulling me closer to him.

To be continued....

Authors note:

Plotttt twisttttt.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.

What do you guys think Jesse and Lily's secret is?

Another chapter soon, comment what you thought about this one💕

Thank you for reading
25 votes & comments and I'll upload tomorrow morning🥰
{vote & comment for quicker updates}

Amira xx