Dear you, 79

Sunday, June sixteenth 2019

That morning Corbyn woke up with a smile, feeling the strong arms wrapped around his waist. "Good morning," Daniel spoke softly with his eyes closed, pulling Corbyn closer to his chest. "Morning, Dani," The blond pecked the brunet's lips softly, seeing Daniel's eyes open and a smile form with the lips he had just kissed. "You okay?" The younger had questioned, his fingertips grazing over the gauze covered arms. "I'm okay," Corbyn nodded, taking Daniel's hand in his own and placing a kiss on his knuckles.

"We should get up soon," Corbyn hummed, intertwining his fingers with Daniel's. "My mom let us sleep in, she figured we would need to rest," The blond bit his lip softly, thinking back to yesterday. They had yelled at him loudly, neighbors knocking on the front door in suspicion; luckily Keri had opened it and tried explaining. Yesterday they cried, all together. The middle teen wanted to leave and never come back, the eldest and youngest just couldn't wrap their mind around it; hurting with the thoughts of not being enough to make the boy stay.

"We need to get ready and go wish Jo a happy birthday," Corbyn smiled up at the younger, throwing the covers off of his body and moving his legs to the side; sitting on the edge of the queen sized bed Daniel owned. "I will rewrap them for you in a second, baby," Daniel smiled sadly, seeing Corbyn staring at the blood that seemed through, staining the white gauze red. "I'm gonna go shower. Either join me, or keep standing there like a sad walrus on your boyfriend's birthday," Daniel's cheeks warmed up, covering his face in a light blush. "Come on, baby," Corbyn giggled, holding his hand out for the younger boy.

Both walked to the bathroom, casual clothes and towels in their hands. "Maybe we should get Jonah something later, baby," Daniel hummed against Corbyn's neck, pulling the blond close by the waist. "What do you think this vacation was for? It's his birthday, Dani," Corbyn spoke, a soft sound leaving his lips and making Daniel smirk. "That wasn't what i meant, but if you both want to,"

"Good morning, mom," Daniel smiled happily, giving his mother a kiss on the cheek, his hair still wet from the shower he had finished only minutes ago. "Good morning, sweetheart," Keri smiled, setting the plate, which had a stack of pancakes placed on it, on the table. "Is Corbyn awake?" Daniel nodded, taking three plates out of the cupboard. "Did you, Anna and dad already eat?" The teen questioned, keeping the cupboard open in case he had to get more plates. "Yeah, we did. This is for you three," Keri replied, gesturing to the pancakes and the bottle of syrup on the table. "Thank you," Daniel closed the cupboard, placing the plates before three seats on the table.

"I'm going to get Jonah really quick, tell Corbyn he can start eating without us," Daniel took his car keys off the hook, yelling a quick 'i love you' to his mother and walking out of the front door. The teen stepped into the expensive car, starting the engine and pressing on the button to open the black colored gates in front of the house.

Daniel stepped on the gas pedal, driving through the gates and towards the older teen's house. "Happy birthday, baby," Daniel smiled, hugging Jonah tightly and leaving a lasting kiss on the rosy lips. "Thank you," Jonah replied, pulling Daniel closer to him. "Come on, we're going out today," Daniel giggled, pulling Jonah to the car by his arm.

"Did you talk to him about it?" The brunet gave a quick glance at the older, turning his head back to the streets. "No. He was happy this morning, i didn't want to ruin it," Jonah took Daniel's free hand in his, leaning it on his own jeans-covered thigh. "I had a nightmare," The older brunet announced, seeing Daniel frown and glance his way again. "What about?" The ocean-blue eyed questioned, giving Jonah's hand a gentle squeeze. "Corbyn. He shot himself, jumped off a bridge, slit his wrists, hung himself; four nightmares in one night. I was too scared to go back to sleep and wake up to it being reality," Jonah bit his lower lip, holding onto Daniel's hand tighter.