My Bully (part 2) (P.JM)

You guys continued to walk in the hallways until we reach him and your anxiety started kicking in. Your hands started shaking. The main thing that had you relieved was that he usually doesn't bother you while you're in school with other people around. He usually only bully's you when there aren't very many people around you.

He looked like he was busy too. Lisa, Jennie, Momo {A/N: Not the creepy doll because I know you all are gonna think that so just like BACK OFF or don't I mean I don't honestly care fool}, Irene, Hyuna, some other girls, Yoongi, Seokjin, Hoseok, and some other guys. So, yeah. He had a pretty big crowd around him.

But, you shouldn't have jinxed yourself.

As you tried to walk by quickly and smoothly, Hoseok nudged Jimin with his elbow and Jimin looked at you.

You locked eyes with Jimin for a quick second before you quickly looked away.

"You're not gonna do anything?" Asked Hoseok to Jimin.

"Not now, I'll find the nerd later." He said.

You could literally feel his eyes stare you down as you walk away from him. You got chills down your spine as you continued to look down at the floor as you walked down the hallways to your locker.

Namjoon dropped you off at your locker and said that he'll meet you in class later. Namjoon walked off to his own locker, which was almost across the school from yours.

You put your backpack inside your locker and took out the stuff you needed for first hour. You started walking to class and heard footsteps behind you.

'Please no please no please no please no God please no. Please let it not be him.' You thought even though you knew it was him. He stopped behind you.

"What's up loser?" He said and came close to you.

You didn't say anything.

"I said hey." He said with a more stern face and slightly shoved you backwards.

You looked up at him. "Hi.." You said.

Hoseok and Yoongi walked up to Jimin. "Hey bro." They all said hey to eachother which gave you time to slip away.

"Damn... she'll regret that." Said Jimin as he saw you when you were already far away.

You walked to your first hour and saw Namjoon. You smiled and sat down. You didn't want to tell him about your encounter with Jimin. Most of the times you didn't tell Namjoon about Jimin. Rarely you do.

You took out your sketch book so that you could draw/color/sketch some things. You were drawing a picture of a tree with some animals (squirrels, owls, ants, worms, etc) in nature. You were really proud of it. You smiled.

"What the hell is this peice of trash?" Jimin said taking your notebook.

Namjoon looked at him telling him to stop but, of course, Jimin didn't pay attention and even if he did, there was no way he would give a crap about Namjoon.

You looked at him. "Give it back!" You reached for it but he held it high in the air so you couldn't reach it.

"Y/n, my dead grandma can draw better than this." Jimin said and chuckled.

He started to flip through the pages of your sketch book. He looked at some of your most prized pictures. He smirked as he ripped a page out and ripped it into little pieces. He did it again. And again. And again. Your best pictures, now ripped into useless little peices of garbage.

He looked deep into your eyes with a straight face. "Don't fucking walk away from me, Y/n." He said and walked away.

You looked at Jimin walking away, then you looked at Yoongi and Hoseok. You could see there was a part of each of them that felt, maybe even just a little bit, bad for you. Especially Hoseok. He looked at you for a few seconds, then said "c'mon" to Yoongi.

They then walked away like nothing happened.

Namjoon looked at you. "I'm sorry, y/n." He looked at you and you smiled weakly.

"It's alright. It's not your fault, don't say sorry." You said.

After a while the class filled with students talking and gossiping.

Hoseok would look at you every now and then when Jimin wasn't watching. Why was he looking at you? He looked like he wanted to tell you something.

Class started later and you took out your notebook and notes. You glanced at Hoseok and saw him folding a piece of paper. He whispered to the kid behind him. They looked like they were arguing for a minute until the kid got a scared expression on his face. Hoseok turned around with a satisfied expression on his face.

That kid passed the note to another, the her to another, she passed it to another, and he passed it to you. The top of the note said "pass to y/n".

You looked at Hoseok, who wasn't paying attention to you or where the note was going. You didn't want to know what was inside, but at the same time you were dying to know what it said.

You slowly and carefully opened the note.

-The note-
Meet me in the hall near the lunch room after lunch. -Hoseok

You glanced at him and saw him staring at you. He turned back around and faced the front. Acting like nothing happened.