Is he serious?

"So, if Carver someone steals your girlfriend from you and say that I will buy you new ,then how will you feel"??

"WHAT??" he shouted suddenly his phone rang.

"We will deal with this later ,Amelia sit in the car RIGHT NOW moms has come back from the trip and they have something important to discuss",he said while sliding his phone in his pocket he looked pissed.

Seeing Carver furious, I just put my ego aside and followed his order,but not before rolling my  eyes at Anna,
See the shameless ness of the girl she has  audacity to smirk at me

...At home....

Thank God the car ride was not as bad as I thought it'd be ,now I'm home

Time to face "The Moms", but this Anna will also live with us I don't know why,I mentally rolled my eyes.

I don't even have a proof of her cheating on Carver but I've to do something otherwise she'll also break his heart like Eric broke mine Carver is such a gentleman why did she did this to him he surely like her but she doesn't , I just don't have any idea about what  she is up to, I've to show her true face to everyone before it's too late.

Carver brought me out of my thoughts.

"Are you going to stand there forever and keep rolling your eyes,everyone is waiting for you".

"Comming", I said.

When we entered the family room almost everyone was there Mom,Aunt Elizabeth,Dad and Uncle Rick.

"Come in children, we have something important to discuss" Aunt Elizabeth said.

"I didn't expected Anna to be your girlfriend" mom said to Carver

She loves her very much even I think more than me because Anna is her brother 's daughter ,before hugging me mom hug her Aunt saw that so, she gestured me to sit with her not before giving me a kiss on my cheek,mom not even glanced at me, that made me sad .

"So,I guess everyone is here", Uncle Rick said .

Elizabeth you might get a shock while listening to this news that,

"Your son Carver is getting married before taking the position of CEO, he had agreed to that",dad said .

For a while there was silence in the room.

"Zen are you making the fool out of us or what,Carver is this real".Aunt Elizabeth said while standing up from her place.

"Yeah, Mom I am getting married to Anna" he answered

Listening to this she was about to lose her balance until, I help her to sit .It is indeed a shocking news for all of us .

"Carver you can't marry her,she is a cheater", I was about to spill the beans when Mom shouted

"AMELIA BEHAVE" she said glaring at me.

"Mom , I am saying what is right we just cannot spoil his life while marrying him to her, few days  back she was with someone else and  now she agreed to marry Carver,I think she is here with a motive" I explained

"AMELIA STOP AND APOLOGISE TO HER", mom said.

"NO, MOM I HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING WRONG,WHY WOULD I APOLOGISE", I almost cried .

"Stop shouting at her Tia ,Amelia dear do you have any proof of that",Dad said.

"Dad the BIGGEST EXAMPLE is standing in front of you that is me ,Eric cheated on me with her"I blurted out

"WHAT !" dad was speechless.

There was silence in the room again until, Carver spoke.

"I believe you both just don't share a good relationship,Amelia I'm not saying you are wrong but I know Anna and she can't do that ",I didn't expect to hear something like that from my bestfriend's mouth

A tear rolled down my cheeks hearing that, I can't cry infront of them.

"D..Do whatever you want to do, I am leaving"

Do whatever you want to do, I am leaving"

Your views on Anna.
Why Anna agreed to marry Carver??
What will Amelia do now??

Hope you Guys like the chapter.
Thank you for reading, don't forget to vote &  share your views ,Until then take care

❤❤❤LOTS OF LOVE❤❤❤