Chapter 1 : White

"I see this maiden in white. Running in the woods from a beast, a shadow-like creature from deep within. She entices me, she allures me till I could no longer tell which is real nor a dream anymore"

-Sloth, Min Yoongi

"A friend is still a friend, though it may be true what you claim. But I see hope and light for the better. Just you wait and see, it is simply just a matter of time."

-Kindness, Mikaze Kin

Third Person's POV

The prepossessing yellowish orange shades colored the vast sky as the sounds of the ocean blue waves were crashing the shores

The prepossessing yellowish orange shades colored the vast sky as the sounds of the ocean blue waves were crashing the shores. The stone building stood there with beautiful carvings engraved on the walls, telling histories from the past through their pictures. Tree blossoms were falling whilst decorating the marble stones.

A girl with lustrous hair tied in a braid was sitting right on the edge of the open space. The wind gently brushing over her skin as a soft yet sad tune escaped her lips while her legs were swaying of the ledge.

"Go further than that and you might fall"

The older female then nodded with a smile stretched on the edge of her lips, "hmm, why don't you keep me company then?" The blackette said nothing but promptly sat beside her as they both enjoyed seeing the sun tacitly set.

"Charity..."

"I told you to call me by my given name" The boy scowled, earning a chuckle from his petite friend, "Charity is only my purpose, I do not wish it to be my identity" he lowly muttered, shades of red lightly dusted his cheeks, "Anyway, you were saying?"

"Honestly, It's nothing we should be worried about.." The girl fidgeted with her fingers, letting out a deep sigh "I saw envy again tod-MM"

"SHHHH" A hand covered her mouth, preventing her to speak futher as Charity looked at his sideways for any signs of the one whom they all feared and had always prefered to keep things exactly by the sacred book, the traditional ways just like their long gone elders. 

"Taka, you're treating our friend like she's the enemy" She gently pulled his hand away. "Kin-ah, you are aware of her ways, right?"

"Though that may be true, but a friend is still a friend"

"We need to consult in him"

"I won't stand for that"

"I know you won't, but eventually we have to. It's inevitable"

"But she's-"

...

"Who's this friend you both speak of?"