Billionaire Baby Deal - Chapter 3

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Any excuse to hold off facing Diego, I huffed cowardly. 

When the last cushion was placed on the bed to make it look respectable, I had nothing to do. Fidgeting with my hands, I slowly made my way to the sleek and expensive looking brown door with the gold handle. 

Entering, I found myself in a huge open space. 

Once again the interior was all cream walls and carpets with stunning brown chairs and sofas on once side, all centered around a massive TV. To the left of the sofas were a stunning four person mahogany table with beautiful white chairs that looks so comfy. A small luxurious kitchen complete with refrigerator and microwave was nestled in the front right hand corner of the plane. The last thing my eyes landed on was the wide mahogany and cream bar filled with all sorts of nasty liquor.

The plane was quite wide, I noticed as I began to move forward. Spacious. At the front of the plane there was a large mahogany door that I suspected was the cockpit. 

"You're awake." A deep voice said behind me, sending shivers of awareness through my skin. 

I spun to find Diego coming out of a door next to the bedroom door. I caught a glimps of a desk, desk chair and also a currently shut laptop. His study. 

"Hi," I murmured, my voice giving away my nerves. 

And then my stomach rumbled, loud enough to be heard over the twin engines outside, keeping this thing up in the air. 

Diego's head dropped to my stomach before he stated, "You're hungry. Is lasagne okay?"

I nodded silently as he made his way over to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator up. 

"It's still warm," Diego called over his shoulder as he busied himself with making my meal. "My house keeper makes a mean lasagne. Would you like a glass of orange juice?"

"Just water please," I replied, a little dehydrated. Probably from all of the tears I cried, I chasted myself. 

Diego nodded his head and busied himself, "Make yourself comfortable on the table, I'll bring it over for you." 

Silently, I padded over to the table and sat down, watching Diego. How... Domestic. I assumed Diego would click his fingers and someone would come running to cook something. The last thing I expected was this Spanish God making food. 

Still, with his back to me I took in his white shirt, with his sleeves rolled up. And he also had a pair of jeans on and no shoes... 

A small grin crept up on my face, one that Diego didn't miss as he checked over his shoulder to see if I followed his command. 

"Penny for your thoughts?" He asked, a little sarcastic for my liking. 

Tentive, I replied, "I just think its funny how its you in the kitchen barefoot when I'm the one who's pregnant and should be barefoot and in the kitchen."

He didn't reply, but I didn't miss the small uplifting smile. Lifting a forkfull of food up to his mouth he must have decided it wasn't warm enough because he marched straight over to the microwave with it and set the microwave away. 

I watched as he strided over to the refrigerator and pulled a bottle of chilled water out and poured it in a glass. 

The smell of the lasagne wafted over to my waiting nostrils and for the first time in over a week I didn't want to hurl at the smell. In fact my mouth watered to the point of almost salivating.

Feeling uncomfortable, I turned my head and looked out of the window, seeing nothing but pretending to be absorbed until Diego placed the steaming plate of lasgne in front of me, along with my water.