I was about to head upstairs to get my phone when something catches my eyes. Beside the TV was a shelf. There was a picture frame that caught my attention. I've been living in this house for how many years but I just noticed that frame. Maybe because I don't really stay here in the living room. I always stayed in my room, reading Manhwa or watching a drama. I went to the shelf and reach the frame.

It was a picture of me as a kid. Maybe I was 8 years old here. I'm not alone in the picture. There was another kid with me. The kid face looks like a girl but the hair is in boy cut. What is this kid? And how come I don't remember hanging out with this kid when I was this little? We look really happy in this picture though. We had our hand around each shoulder as we smile wide at the camera.

"Mom?" I face mom. I'm really curious about who is this kid in the picture with me. She looks at me. I showed her the frame.

"Did you brought this? It's my first time seeing this picture."

"I saw that in your room in Osaka baby. It's a waste to throw it. You both look cute in there though."

"Ah... But who is this kid? I don't remember."

"A-Ah... I-It's Sharon." Mom stuttered that confused me.

"So this kid is a girl? Sharon who? I remember all the kids I hang out when I was this little but I don't really remember someone named Sharon."

"Ah.. the thing is. Remember your accident in Osaka?"

"Yes, mom. How can I forget that? So what about it?"

"The thing is... Of all people, you lost your memories with that kid. You remember all of us after months but that kid permanently erased in your memory."

"EH?? Why?? I mean, we look happy in this picture so there is no reason for me to forget a happy memory."

"We don't know too, baby. Only you who can answer that. It was your brain refused to remember the memory you have with her."

I frowned. That's really strange. Why would I refuse to remember our memories? What did this kid do to me for me to refuse from remembering her? Or maybe I did something to her?

I sat in the couch across to mom with the frame hold in my hands. "But mom, why didn't I see her after that accident? I mean, if I forgot my memory with her, she can just show herself to me so I can remember her right?"

"That's true, baby. Actually, she always visits you in the hospital almost every day. But before the day you wake up, her grandparents sent her to the US to study."

"Oh..." I suddenly feel sad.

If you will see us in this picture, we are really happy. And mom said she visited me every day when I'm unconscious so that just means we are that close. But why did my brain refused not to remember her? Why did I do that?

"But mom, how can you did not mention anything about her to me?"

"When you're under amnesia I sent her an email about your situation. When the day came that your memories returned, I was surprised why you didn't ask where she is. I was thinking you'll look for her as soon as you wake up but you don't. I couldn't ask you either because I'm afraid it will harm your head since your doctor told us not to ask you things to not pressure your mind. Until the day you discharged and returned here in Seoul. I was busy taking care of you that I forgot about her. You also meet new kids here and the thought of Sharon left my mind. I just remember it when I meet her in the US for a meeting with her grandparents. I told her about you, not remembering her. And she told me not to tell you about her. I don't know why she asked me that when you two are like soulmates."