Island teens AU

A/N: This is an AU in which the Avengers are teenagers, all still superheroes and powered, but they live on an island (Greece? I'm in a Mamma Mia mood).

----

The beach was the place to be on Friday nights. Everyone gathered by the edge of the beach and sat on the roof of the surf shack to watch the sun go down. As soon as it was down, the lights went on. Little bulbs were strung across poles on the main street which ran parallel to the coastline. The shops stayed open to create the best night life in the world.

Music was blasted all across the speakers, DJed by Buck, the resident edgy and hot teen with a man bun to be envious of. He blasted So What by P!nk while Sam, one of the jocks, pulled out the volleyball nets.

Tony had put lights in the ball and net that were waterproof so they could play clear through the darkness. Tony was a nerd. He was respected by everyone on the island for it, which was a welcome change from his New York school.

There were no romantic relationships on the island. Well, confirmed ones. Everyone knew there was something between Wanda and Stephen (everyone's teenagers so I experimented). They both used magic, and they seemed to benefit from the "friend"ship. 

Life was great! There was only one person who wasnt happy. And it was Carol.

Carol came from a family that was known for their amazing shop. Danvers Ice sold THE BEST frozen treats on the island. Carol usually was antisocial. She had dreams she wanted to pursue, so she left during the school year and got a better education. She only spent summers on the island and was not interested in hanging out with the teens until the summer she was 15.

Her blond hair was in two dutch braids and she wore beach clothes, which was board shorts borrowed from her dad and a white tank top from California. She served every customer until there was only one person in the shop.

The boy was wearing board shorts and a tank top. He was medium height but his general appearance was anyrhing but ordinary. His clothes were VERY bright compared to Carol.

"Three cherry pops, 6 shave ice, with every flavor mixed, and an ice cream cone, thanks," he said.

"Yes, sir," Carol said as she prepared his order.

"Why arent you out with us?" He asked, trying to start a conversation.

"I have to work Friday nights," she said.

"But its the first one of the summer!" The boy said.

"I know," 

"C'mon! What's your name?"

"Carol,"

"Nice to meet you, Carol. My name is James. Everyone just calls me Rhodey,"

"Cool,"

Carol really wanted to go with Rhodey and party. Bucky had cranked the volume and was playing Britney Spears on the speakers. 

"Hey, why dontcha just close down the shop for the night and come?" Rhodey offered.

Carol thought for a minute. Her first friend on the island.

"You know what? I think I will,"

----

They'll probably be another part to this... Hope you liked it! Please vote and comment! You're the best, fam!

Higher, further, faster, baby!!

Solo

No, like seriously. Please comment suggestions for part 2 and future parts!£