Sister AU pt. 3

okay so here I go yet again, thanks fam

-----

"Clint, this is your new sister, Carol," Tony said. Clint's head swiveled around and he looked at Carol over Tony's shoulder. Carol smiled at him, tugging her suitcase along behind her.

"Hi Carol," Clint said. He pointed his nerf gun at her. "Imma shoot you,"

"Go for it," Carol said.

Clint fired and Carol hopped out of the way of the foam dart, all the while deflecting it with her hand so it wouldn't hit Nat. 

"Whoa," Nat said "That took me a while to learn,"

"My foster brothers like to shoot people. With nerfs, that is," Carol explained "Like a lot. I learned to dodge pretty quickly,"

"Scotty shooted me in the eye one time," Clint announced.

"Shot, honey," Pepper corrected. 

"Sorry, shotted me," Clint said "I'm six, just like Nat. How old are you?"

"Six and a half, peasant," Carol replied.

"Whoa," Clint said "I breaked my ankle," Pepper sighed.

"How?" Carol asked.

"His old daddy hit him with a brick," Nat explained.

"With a semi," Clint interrupted.

"It was a truck, Clint," Tony said as they stepped into the house. 

Five kids came running down the stairs.

"IS THAT GERALD?" Loki yelled from upstairs.

"No, brother, her name is Carol," Thor told him. Loki had his hair in a braid, just like Thor, who was shirtless.

"Who braided your hair?" Tony asked.

"OH MY GOODNESS!! UNCLE RHODEY DID IT!" Thor yelled. Rhodey's walking apparatus thunked as he moved down the stairs. Scott was holding his hand and kept patting his feet, trying to make sure they worked.

"You're home, Tones!" Rhodey called.

"Thank you so much for watching the kids, James," Pepper thanked him. Bucky looked up at her.

"You're welcome," Bucky said.

"Not you James, Uncle Rhodey James," Pepper explained.

"I thought I was James," Bucky said. Rhodey walked over and picked Bucky up.

"We can both be James," Rhodey assured him.

"Well, good. I ain't leaving just 'cuz you wanted to be the James," Bucky said.

"Now, now. Let's not have a civil war," Tony said.

Tony set Clint on the sofa and picked up Thor.

"Where's your shirt, buddy?" he asked. Thor shrugged. "Can you go get it?" Thor shook his head.

Tony and Pepper were thrilled to be home with their kids again, so they went up to the penthouse level via the private elevator with Carol and the family to show her her room

Rhodey lived with the Starks because Tony was able to help him with his mechanical legs to walk. He had been in an accident when he was out as War Machine with Tony, amd had been paralyzed from the waist down. He loved the kids, and he was one floor away from Scott. Scott cared so deeply about Rhodey. He was there whenever Rhodey went to the doctor, got new legs, had a surgery, or was in pain. Rhodey had only been paralyzed for about two months, so Scott was by his side in the medical wing for every day he was there.

All the kids were homeschooled. Pepper had private tutors come help with subjects she was not able to help with, and the kids flourished. They each had a little desk in their room to study at, but Steve, Bucky, and Clint couldn't read yet. 

Clint was a special case. From head trauma at a young age, he had lost his hearing. He wore hearing aids that the others knew better than to touch. He treated his aids like they were precious. He never let anyone but the adults touch them and had never broken either of them when he wrestled with his siblings. When he was new to the Stark family, they tried to help him find ones that worked. When he found a pair that suited his needs, he cried with happiness. He could finally hear his mother's voice, not just read her lips.

Carol loved her new room the second she stepped in.

"Who do I share with?" She asked Tony.

"No one, sweets," Tony said "But Nat is next to you if you need her." Carol squealed.

She ran over to her new bed and jumped onto it. She touched the walls and the desk and put her suitcase in her closet. She looked at her art on the walls. Beautiful letters said "CDS".

"What's CDS?" Carol asked.

"Carol Danika Stark. That's you, care bear!" Tony said. Carol's brown eyes met Tony's. They were filling with tears as she hugged him.

"I love you, Daddy," she whispered into his ear. They hugged for a few seconds until Pepper walked in.

"Tony," Pepper said quickly.

"Yes?"

"Steve's throwing up a lot and is wheezing. I'm taking him down to the med bay. I'm sorry, Carol, I have to go for a few minutes," Steve was curled up in Pepper's arms, shaking and crying with his head on her shoulder. She ran out of the room and Tony could hear her going down the stairs.

"Carol, why don't you settle in for a few minutes? Tell JARVIS to contact me if you need anything. I'm really sorry, care bear, but I need to help Stevie," Tony said. Carol nodded, understandingly. Tony smiled apologetically and left to follow Pepper and Steve. 

He peeked in Bucky's room to make sure he wasn't trying to follow Steve. Bucky was fast asleep.

While passing Rhodey's room, he told Rhodey where he was going.

"Good luck, Tones," Rhodey said, a look of worry written across his face "Don't worry about the kids, I've got them,"

-----

Sorry for the abrupt end... Cliffhanger, I guess

Solo

Chillin with the Avengers (One Shot Collection)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें