Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 32

Start from the beginning

I couldn’t really tell the difference between  Zayn and Niall's by the lettering but by the use of words and what they were doing I could. 

Since Louis got to write on the note it is only fair If we all get to, I am going to a hair appointment  so I probably won't be around but if you have time when you get up could you go to the local store and get some more hairspray.  I have a feeling I will be styling my hair even more with this new hairdo. Oh yea it's Zayn.

It's Niall now of course I get to go last because it is a wrestling match for the pen and I’m like a baby penguin.  I don’t even no why everyone wants to tell you where they are going...no offence.  I am going to the recording studio to record.  Have fun today!

Oh! P.S  Harry will be at the studio and working with management all day today because he missed the meeting the other day and he has to start working on acing that solo every time cause

                                                                                  Love the boys

 The writing just stopped there,  'Cause' was slightly scribbled out but I could  still read it through the mark of the pens. I wonder why Harry had to start acing his solo.  Harry was a very god singer but he gets nervous easily so sometimes it messes up his breathing.  Maybe they were going to stat doing live performances around London. I would love to see one!

I figured it was a little late to take Louis up on his offer for lunch and decided to stick around the room, maybe when the boys got back we could do something fun.  For now I would just need to make popcorn and find a good movie.   I found the popcorn, which happened to be in one of the tallest cupboards, Harry and Louis are probably trying to hide it from Niall and I. Before I started cooking it I thought it would be a good idea to make sure there was a clean bowl I could use more it. I crouched down directly behind the cupboards while searching though them. The odd thing about living in a hotel room with Harry and Louis is that half of it is completely organized and the other half is demolished.  I  saw a   huge bowl in the back and went to grab it when I heard footsteps coming to the door and a card key swiping. 

" I don't know if Sarah is awake yet,  she has been sleeping a ton lately. I think it's nerves from the stress of dating 'Harry Styles'" Liam chuckled. 

" The stress?" the familiar voice of Danielle asked. I don’t no why but I decided to stay crouched down and listen to what they have to say. " I am not stressed and I am dating 'Liam Payne'" She giggled.

" It's different, people support our relationship more." Liam shrugged. " It seems like she is still asleep. Maybe I can rip up that note we left earlier. Niall practically gave everything away to her. I mean she needs to know but...not that way"

" You boys still haven't told her?" Danielle gasped. 

" It will break her heart" 

" Leaving it to the last minute won't make it any better" Danielle argued. " If it were me I would want to know."

" She is different then you and besides really it's not up to us, it's up to Harry.  Hopefully he will tell her when he gets home." Liam explained