Found..

(This is the main character, Vixen! <3)

~Vixen's P.O.V~

I yawned and stretched luxuriously as the savory scent of bacon filled my room.

"Vix!"

I heard my mom call my name as I yawned. "Vixen! Time to get up! You're wasting your day!"

I grumbled loudly. My pack was waiting for me, and I was being a pretty lousy Luna for staying in bed.

I couldn't help it... I was rejected as a mate just a few months ago, and I hadn't gotten over it.

The man who was supposed to love me forever never marked me, nor did he really care about my well-being.

The thought of him made my face twist in disgust.

I guess he never really knew about us... A voice whispered. I growled and recognized it immediately.

There is no "us" Bruno. I could practically hear him whine through mind link. There never was and never will be. I know my mate...

Bruno is a werewolf who seems to think he and I were destined to be mates. I am not convinced, because I've already met my mate. But it's complicated with him right now...

Luna, I can sense something big coming into our territory. The Beta informs me about any predictable attacks or urgencies.

I'm on my way. Which quadrant is the threat located..? I quickly shot up from my bed and threw on black pants with a hole in the knee and a yellow, flowing top.

I grabbed a piece of bacon on the way out of the house.

"Emergency! I'll be back after a while, mom!" As I shut the door behind me, I felt the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end.

Something wasn't right.

Luna, I believe it is the Howler Clan... The East Quadrant. They don't seem too happy with us. The Beta's voice trembled in my mind.

I growled. Gather your best wolves. This might get ugly...

Yes, Luna.

My wolf, Amber, clawed in my chest. Mate!

Shut up! You got us in this mess! I told my wolf.

I heard it whine while I shifted and swiftly ran to the East Quadrant.

There, at the edge, I was met with the Beta, Maddox Domin.

"Luna," he said, bowing his head in respect.

"Maddox, nice to see you again," I said, smiling.

"Indeed." He smiled back. "I regret to report that he is with them." His smile faded from his boyish face.

I growled again softly. "I'll handle this. Keep your wolves on alert."

He nodded and shifted, running back into the dense woods.

In the distance, I heard a low howl. I responded with my own, claiming my territory.

"Vix," came the voice. That voice that rejected my heart and love.

"You are not welcome here.." I warned, my teeth baring slightly.