Chapter 23

There was only a few more hours left until the group infiltrated the Myoui Industries building. Sana, Nayeon, Chaeyoung, and Dahyun were going over the plan on what they were going to do.

"Okay, once we get inside the building, I'm going to lead us down to a room where Sowon-shi hid our uniforms. We also have to sneak through a hidden passage behind a closet in the room so it's less suspicious when we enter the hallways later. We also have to drop the uniforms off to Momo, Tzuyu, and Mina because they'll have to go through another hallway to get into a set of vents," Sana explained.

"So, where will they pick it up?" Dahyun asked.

"Well, they're going to come through the vents first, like Jihyo said, so we have to meet through the passage once they drop into the room."

"Okay, so, what will we be doing once we give them their uniforms?" Chaeyoung then asked.

"After that, we exit through the passage, coming back through a different hallway and going back to the main hallway. When we get there, we go down into the basement and go to the security room. Since the security guards don't do anything but sleep in there, we can give access quickly. From there, we give Jeongyeon and Jihyo access to the security systems and can successful go through the hallways."

"Alright, wait. My main concern is what if your uncle found out. How would we continue? Or, what if the guards come to check up on us and find us missing... then what would we do?" Nayeon questioned with concern.

"Well, the guards never check on me because I've been there many times, and because uncle Akira is my uncle, they don't dare invade my space. So, we're safe! Plus, he'd never expect me to be part of this organization."

"You've got a point there. Alright, it seems we've got everything planned so let's take a break to save our energy for tonight," Nayeon announced.

"Yes!" The two younger girls exclaimed.

Jeongyeon and Jihyo were getting ready to set up the van for the infiltration. Director JYP was with them, also going to watch over Jihyo's team as they infiltrate Akira's building.

"I have such high hopes for you girls. I believe this mission was given to the right team, and I wasn't expecting to have more girls in your team to take this mission. But, it's the perfect amount and I'm proud. It's come a long way, hasn't it?" JYP asked them.

Jihyo reminisced about when she first started training and responded with, "yes, it really has. This is the biggest mission we're doing, and I just hope they'll be able to get through this as easy as possible."

"Same here, but if anything, they've proven that they're all strong and are capable of anything that's coming their way so this'll be a quick mission," Jeongyeon chuckled.

"Right, I hope it will be."

"Director-nim, how was it that you couldn't infiltrate his building?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Well, I was too overconfident. I thought that I could take his business over with a click, all by myself, but Akira was a step ahead of me. We already had horrible business with each other so he knew something would happen. It wasn't until he saw I had arrived inside of his building that he took immediate action and everything went downhill," JYP explained.

"I see, sir. Since Sana is his niece, things shouldn't get rough like that," Jihyo said with a sigh of relief.

Jihyo looked up into the night sky, wishing that the girls weren't going to get killed during this mission. She hoped that this mission was going to go the way it's supposed, no conflicts or anything.

"I'm going to go check up on the girls right now," Jihyo announced. Jeongyeon and JYP nodded their heads and continued what they were doing.

When Jihyo arrived inside the meeting room, she saw Tzuyu and Momo putting on the Chameleon Suit, Nayeon putting the eye contacts and gadgets in her purse, and Chaeyoung, Sana, Mina, and Dahyun still going over plans.

"Alright, girls, is everyone all ready for this mission?!" Jihyo announced. The girls all shouted a 'yes'.

"I'm so nervous right now!" Sana exclaimed.

"It'll be fine, Sana unnie," Tzuyu reassured her. She grabbed her girlfriend's hand, signaling they'll both be fine. "Even if we aren't in the same place, we're still in each other's hearts, right?"

"Right, Tzuyu-ah..."

"Sana unnie..."

"Yah! Stop it, we know you both love each other!" Jeongyeon yelled from the entrance.

"Pfft, that's just cause no one loves you," Momo muttered.

Mina slapped Momo's arm in response.

"You deserved that, now shut up," Jeongyeon pouted.

In the midst of watching, Nayeon giggled at Jeongyeon, seeing her want to love someone like the other girls there. Sure, Nayeon was cold and had a lot of heated moments with Jeongyeon, but she wouldn't be lying if she found Jeongyeon to be the one she loves.

"Hey, Nayeon unnie," Chaeyoung whispered while tapping her shoulder, "what has you thinking so hard?"

"Nothing, Chaeyoung-ah."

"That's sounds pretty shallow to me. From what I'm seeing, I see that you're staring at... Jeongyeon unnie?"

"Yah, stop! I'm not staring, okay?" Nayeon exclaimed.

The other eight girls turned to Nayeon, giving her a questioning look.

"Staring at what?" Jeongyeon, out of all the girls that could've asked, asked.

"N-Nothing at all," Nayeon turned to Chaeyoung, giving her a look. The rest of the girls returned to their business.

"Oops, sorry unnie," Chaeyoung stuck her tongue out and started laughing.

Nayeon sighed and said, "let's just get ready..."

"Okay, let's all get into the van, and start the mission," Jihyo announced.

The girls nervously piled into the van, plopping themselves onto the seats. JYP went into the driver's seat, starting up the van and heading off towards the back sides of the building.

"I can't stop shaking..." Dahyun muttered.

"We'll be fine, Dahyunnie," Chaeyoung chuckled.

"Yeah, but it's just I'm nervous for the other girls too."

"I know, but look, they've been training for a while now and are strong! You don't need to worry about them at all."

"And... you all took me in that easily and I was able to build my strength up. Plus, what if I mess things up? I've barely trained than the rest of you all..."

"Oh, it's okay Dahyun-shi. We all believe you will be able to do this, even if it is your first mission. When you trained with me, I could see that you're very strong," JYP stated.

Dahyun nodded, saying a small thank you.

JYP found a parking garage just a few minutes away from Akira's building. He parked it, letting the girls prepare themselves again.

"So, are you girls all ready?" Jihyo asked. Most of them gave a small chuckle of nervousness. Momo and Tzuyu just started laughing, responding with, "Definitely!"

Sana, Nayeon, Chaeyoung and Dahyun put on the brown eye contacts, turning them on already. They winced in pain in the process. Jeongyeon hooked up the contacts onto the camera screens and gave each of them the earpieces. Nayeon stuffed them inside the purse.

"Sana, lead the girls out now," Jihyo commanded.

The four girls jumped out, Nayeon not forgetting the purse full of their gadgets and contacts.

"Good luck, girls!"