Chapter 23: The Mindbender

During the flight back to base eugene regains consciousness opening his eyes to see caveria.
Caveria: "are you ok?"
Eugene: "yeah... what happened?" realizing he was laying on her lap, he gets up.
Caveria: "you were out of control, and punched mikey then he punched you knocking you out."
Eugene: "where is he?"
Ela: "he's in the cockpit with jager." he looks around and see the body bag and the lieutenant still unconscious which made him mad.
Eugene: "why is he not dead?" saying it with anger.
Sledge: "mikey's orders to keep him alive, he has information about Jordan's whereabouts." eugene calms down but glares at the lieutenant.
Jager: "were almost at the base 30 minutes."
Mikey: "call the medics for body extraction."
the group gets their gear as they approach the base's airfield.

(30 minutes later)

Mikey was walking in the hallway to his office while eugene tries to catch up to him.
Eugene: "mikey wait!" he does not respond to him and when he is almost by his office.
Eugene: "michal-"
Mikey: "shut up, what?" he turns around and looks at eugene in the eye.
Eugene: "i just want to say sorry, at that time i wasn't in control."
Mikey: "Forgiven now go away." he opens his door and closes it before locking the door then zofia comes by and gives him a hug.
Zofia: "i heard what happened, im so sorry for you." he hugs back.
Eugene: "i don't know what to do, tai..."

(Mikey's POV)

After locking the door he sits down on the chair and thinks of what to do then he looks at a black cube that is sitting on the desk.
Mikey: "everyone has a breaking point... everyone." then he uses the intercom.
Mikey: "this is commander bosak speaking by tomorrow may i have the engineers move jets from hangar number 1 outside, and i need caveria and eugene to meet me in the hangar in hours and i also need buck, mozzie and, maestero to bring me hammers, nails and big wooden boards, bring them in the office that is all." after making the announcement he goes on the web and look for some sounds.
Mikey: (perfect...)

(1 Hour and 30 Minutes Later)

After completing making the black box he stands back and looks at it.
Mikey: "perfect."
Buck: "so i got to ask, why did we built this for?"
Mikey: "after we test it if it works."
Mozzie: "see if it works, who going to be in the box..." mozzie realizes and turns his head to mikey who is smiling then he pats him in the back.
Mikey: "get inside the box, on your knees." mozzie gets inside the box the mikey closes the lid.
Mikey: "is it dark in there, no lights?"
Mozzie: "what do you think, its dark!" mikey opens it and mozzie gets out of the box.
Maestro: "how do you feel?"
Mozzie: "i don't want to be in a dark box."
Buck: "you still did not answer my question."
Mikey: "gentlemen, this is that black box torture, the terrorist lieutenant that we captured, he won't talk about Jordan's whereabouts so... this will do the talking with sounds from the speakers, this will break him." they look at each other with goosebumps.
Mikey: "lets go take the box to hanger number 1, mozzie and i will get the speakers and meet you there." they nod and maestro and buck carries the box and mozzie goes to mikey.

(The next day, Eugene's POV)

eugene and caveria are walking in the prison cells and gets the lieutenant as they grabbed him and cover his head with a bag then drag im out of the cell.
WML: "what are you doing!" both said nothing as they take him away.

(Mikey's POV)

They take off the bag they the lieutenant look around to see he's in the hangar that is only lit up by spot lights
Mikey: "hello there, how was your day?"

WML: "why should you care about my day, you know i won't talk so i ain't sayin shit!"
Mikey: "i know..." with the men of grom wearing masks they uncuff him and take him to a black box.
???: "get in box!" the lieutenant was slow going in the box so they became aggressive.
???: "GET IN FUCKING BOX, KNEES BENT!!!" after the lieutenant got in the box they close the lid and side lock with mikey walking by him.
Mikey: "shhhhhh." the men nod and wait as dokkaebi, eugene, caveria, ash, and his sisters watch.
Dokkaebi: "what is he doing and why did they lock hin in a box?"
Caveria: "i seen this before, they place a prisoner in a pitch black box with no room, letting the person cramped in there, its for mentally damage him." they looked at the box minutes.
5 minutes later the lieutenant was about to sweat as he feels heated.
WML: "what the fuck..." meanwhile mikey turns on the speaker and plays the sound of a baby in distress making the lieutenant confused and a little scared.

Lieutenant: "what... is that a sound... a baby?"
Mikey: "are you going to tell me now?" he hits the box making him have a jumpscare.
Lieutenant: "stop that who is it!"
Mikey: "tell me where is Jordan!"
Lieutenant: "no!" mikey with enough patience he gets angry.
Mikey: "then let me tell you why its crying, its crying because he mommy is gone!" the lieutenant tries to act smart and gave him a response.
WML: "then get his mom then dumb ass- NOW STOP IT!!!"
Mikey: "i can't!!!"
WML: "WHY!!!"
Mikey: "BECAUSE YOU KILLED HER!!!" then the lieutenant was in denial.
WML: "no i did not!"
Mikey: "YOU DID, YOU FUCKED HER AND KILLED HER!!!"
WML: "NO NO NO IT WASN'T ME!! STOP THE FUCKING SOUND, STOP IT AHHHHHHHHHHH GOD!!!!"
Mikey: "IT WAS YOU, THE BABY HAS NO MOMMY BECAUSE YOU KILLED HER, NOW HE'S AN ORPHAN!!!" then mikey asks him one more time.
Mikey: "WHERE.IS. HE!!!?"
the lieutenant cannot handle it anymore and yells in fear breaking the terrorist as he pounds the box while the group watched in emotion. then the lieutenant tells him the location.
WML: "CUBA CUBA CUBA CUBA!!!!"
Mikey: "WHERE IN CUBA!!!"
WML: "ON A CONTAINER SHIP NEAR CUBA, FUCKING STOOOOOP!!!"
Mikey: (good.) he stops the sound and nods to his men and they unlock the side lock and open the lid where the lieutenant jumps out and breaths as he now in fear.
Mikey: "are you sure?"
WML: "yes just stop..." he cries as they take him away hearing the echos of his sobs disappear as mikey approaches eugene.
Eugene: "why didn't you kill him?"
Mikey: "rotting in a jail cell for life is better then killing."
Eugene: "thanks... are you ready?"
Mikey: "lets do it..."
___________________________________________________________________________________

Were almost they're readers!!!

(YNW Melly, Murder on My Mind)