Chapter 16: Ms. Lonely (Lemon)

Dokkaebi can believe whats happening. ash is now and wanted to have sex... sex with her right now.
Dokkaebi: "eliza... wait- ah- im in love with michal!"
Ash: "shhh- sh- shhh its ok... im not a man, besides... i would love him to come in and have fun with us... i mean a young man like him can deal with our naughty selfs *giggle*." she licks and kisses dokkaebi's neck and opens her phone and calls mikey.

(Mikey's POV)

Mikey walks back to the canteen where his sisters are sitting together.

Ela: "how is she?"
Mikey: "she's asleep."
Zofia: "just let's give her some time alone." before he can sit down his phone and so he answers the phone.
Mikey: "hello?"
Dokkaebi: "mich- mh mikey?"
Mikey: "what is it?"
Dokkaebi: "can you- mh come here, ash want- mhh to talk with you- mhh."
Mikey: "ok?" after she hangs up, mikey walks back to the hallway and opens the door to ash's dorm and sees what they been doing. ash was licking and fingering her dokkaebi's pussy while she moans, mikey however was not mad at first, but a little confused the ash noticed mikey looking as them.
Ash: "hello big boy."
Mikey: "uuuuuuh, you need something."
Ash: "yes i do." she takes off her clothes leaving her with panties then grabs his balls.
Ash: "grace told me you have a monster down there and i want to see." dokkaebi joins in and removes his jacket and pants pulling it down to see his hard on large dick.
Ash: "holy fuck... thats..."
Dokkaebi: "why are you doing this?"
Ash: "i want pay back for once, i was drunk but i only had 2 bottles." she turns around and puts it between her thighs and grabs dokkaebi's head.
Ash: "start sucking babe." she licks at first but ash was impatient so she pulls her pig tails making her take it deep and sucking it making mikey moan and hug ash.
Mikey: "mh."
Ash: "your cock is so big... bigger than jorden."
Mikey: "that mean- mh- a big fuck you to him."
Ash: "fuck ya, come on grace, look at me." dokkaebi looks up at ash while sucking him. then ash feels mikey's cock getting harder.
Ash: "stop sucking and open your mouth and tongue out." dokkaebi stops and opens her mouth and sticking her tongue out waiting. ash then thrusts fast between her thighs making mikey moan and shoot his huge load at dokkaebi's face and in her mouth, some landing on her glasses and breast.
Ash: "mmmmmmh so much."
Mikey: "oh fuck... im sorry."
Dokkaebi: "you got some on my glasses." ash takes off her glasses and licks the cum off then kneels down to kiss dokkaebi giving some to her and wears her glasses.
Dokkaebi: "can i have them back?"
Ash: "no, i have a job for you." ash takes dokkaebi and mikey on her bed the lays dokkaebi there then hovers her pussy on her face.
Ash: "lets fuck her together." without saying a word mikey inserts his dick in dokkaebi's pussy making her moan while ash thrusts her mouth to muffle her moans as if it makes ash moan in pleasure.
Ash: "oh fuuuuck yes, eat me you whore!"
Dokkaebi: "mh mh mh MMMMMMH!!!"
Mikey: (is ash really horny for her then me?" he kept thrusting pounding her like a punching bag and thrusting fast until ash felt her climax coming so she grabs dokkaebi's pig tails and pulls them so she won't stop.
Ash: "IM CUMMING!!!" dokkaebi felt her mouth is being filled by her squirts taking everything before get off of her.
Dokkaebi: "ah ah ah mhhhhh- "
Mikey: "are- you- ah!"
Ash: "come on girl, cum!" dokkaebi screams as mikey thrusts one more time and cums inside her then pulls out seeing her creamed pussy leaking cum.
Ash: "so tasty." she licks the cum out and goes on all fours.
Ash: "may i get the same treatment?"
she spread her butt cheeks showing her tight ass and wet pussy.
Mikey: (here goes nothing.) he inserts his reharden dick into ash's ass making her moan in pain.
Ash: "ow, wrong hole, but i guess- mhhhhh- i will try this." she feels the pain as mikey thrusts hard into her ass then the pleasure come in getting her to feel it.
Ash: "fuck... YES!!"
Mikey: "so tight." later ash was making out with dokkaebi moaning into her mouth then soon ash and mikey about about to reach their climax.
Mikey: "im so close!"
Ash: "WHY DOES IT FEEL SO GOOD-  FUUUUUUK!!!" ash screams and squirts while feeling mikey's cock throbbing, pumping cum in deep before pulling out seeing her anus was not tight anymore but gapping.
Ash: "holy shit michal, no wonder grace loves you." mikey, dokkaebi and, ash were exhausted. ash was cuddling with dokkaebi and mikey lays by them before drifting into a deep sleep.
___________________________________________________________________________________

(kodama SYL)