Chapter 13: A Birthday Present (Lemon)

its the afternoon and Mikey was driving to dokkaebi's apartment after buying a heart shape box of chocolate, flowers and a platinum necklace for her, today it's her birthday.
Mikey: (will she like these?) when he arrives at her door he knocks on it and the door opens, it was dokkaebi just wearing a jacket.
Mikey: "happy birthday!"
Dokkaebi: "aw thanks michal." she hugs and kiss him as he goes inside and looks at her after she closes the door.
Mikey: "close your eyes, i got something for you." she closes her eyes and walks her to her room and in front of the mirror and takes out the platinum heart necklace and wears it around her neck.
Mikey: "you can open them now." she opens her eyes and looks at the mirror and sees a necklace she turns around with a smile on her face.
Dokkaebi: "its so nice, thank you." she kisses him and takes him to the couch with a lingering smile.
Dokkaebi: "what else do you have for me?"
Mikey: "care to know?" they made out for minutes then dokkaebi pushes him to the couch.
Dokkaebi: "for now im going to be the dominant one." mikey chuckles and ask her a question.
Mikey: "what makes you think your the dominant one?"
she smiles and unzips her jacket only wearing a bra and panties and hand on her hips.

Mikey: "what makes you think your the dominant one?" she smiles and unzips her jacket only wearing a bra and panties and hand on her hips

Dokkaebi: "want to know why?" she gets closer to him.
Dokkaebi: "because im cute and sexy, strong, lastly a extremely genuine. im best of the best... now..." she drags mikey on his knees and she takes off her panties and spreads her pussy for him to see.
Dokkaebi: "lick me..." without saying a word he uses his tongue to insert her pussy and gives her the pleasure she wanted while she moans in pleasure holding one of his hands while the other plays with her breast.
Dokkaebi: "yes- just like that!"
Mikey: (so tasty) mhhhh..." he lets go and fingers her and licks her clit then inserting back in making her grabs the back of his head and go deeper.
Dokkaebi: "i feel it! mhhhhh- YES!!!" she moans louder as she curls her toes and bit her bottom lip feeling her glasses are falling, she realizes it and fixes her glasses. soon she felt the pleasure getting high as she moans and gets ready to reach the fun part.
Dokkaebi: "michal- im- im AHHHHHHH CUMMING!!!" she quivers her body as mikey tastes her juices that she squirted but mikey kept going making her moaning out of control.
Dokkaebi: "stop, stop, stop- FUUUUCK!!!" she cums again then mikey gets up and kisses her.
Mikey: "did that feel good?"
Dokkaebi: "good? that was great... oh your a monster." she grabs his head and kisses him again before taking off his clothes and makes him lay back on the couch seeing his huge long erection.
Dokkaebi: "is my ride ready?"
Mikey: "your chariot awaits princess."
Dokkaebi: "so royal of me *giggle*" she goes on top of him and inserts it in her pussy and bounces while mikey is thrusting into her with an easy pace first.
Dokkaebi: "ah ah yes just like last time ah ah mhhhhh!"
Mikey: "do you like it?"
Dokkaebi: "please, in want you to fuck me so hard deep!"
Mikey: "your the birthday girl, you get what you want!" he grabs her hips in place and thrusts harder and deeper into her having a feeling of pleasure of her tightness and moans.
Mikey: "i don't have a condom on- just to let you know- oh!"
Dokkaebi: "don't- care- ah ah shiiiit!"
they kept going until mikey feels he was at his end so was dokkaebi.
Mikey: "grace!" he increased his speed making her scream in climax.
Dokkaebi: "AAAAAAAAH FUUUUUUCK!" her body was quivering and mikey pulls out and shoots his load on her stomach, breasts and face.
Dokkaebi: *giggling* michal... your a beast."
Mikey: "happy birthday grace." he gets up and pokes her face with his dick getting a giggle then sucking the tip clean and a kiss.
Dokkaebi: "i want you to do something to me." she goes on all fours and spread her butt cheeks.
Dokkaebi: "i want you to fill my pussy and ass with your hot cum, rape me and don't stop, i want you break me, make me your bitch."
Mikey: "are you sure?"
Dokkaebi: "yes and im on the pill." he shoves his cock back in and thrusts into her without mercy getting moans and screaming into a pillow. he then pulls her head back hearing her clearly.
Dokkaebi: "AHHHHHHH FUUUUUUCK!!!" her glasses fell off on the ground.
Mikey: (she's a horny nerdy girl.) he kept thrusting hard into her as she screams. later both began to reach their climax again.
Dokkaebi: "IM CUMMING, IM CUMMING, CUMMING, CUMMING!" she screams and squirts while her body quivers again but mikey kept going until he can't hold anymore.
Mikey: "take... THIS!" he goes balls deep and cums inside of grace feeling her pussy sqeezing him until he pulls out and picks up dokkaebi (full Nelson) and sits down penetrating her anus and fucks her ruthless not letting her catch her breath.
Dokkaebi: "big... cock... ugh."
Mikey: (she's broken.) he only hear dokkaebi's soft moan and grunts, he knew she is sexually broken at this point. dokkaebi on the other hand her eyes are crossed seems like she is brain dead, moaning and grunting heavily as mikey thrusts hard into her ass sticking her tongue out drooling.
Dokkaebi: "ugh ugh ugh- big... cock..."
Mikey: "i think i should hurry before something bad happens to you." he thrusts faster to speed it up as dokkaebi moans loud. then later mikey was close to his fourth climax so is dokkaebi again.
Mikey: "don't- worry... im cumming!" he slams right in one more time deep inside her as dokkaebi squirts.
Dokkaebi: "c- c- c- cum- ming ugh." after  that he puts her down and lays her on the couch seeing that she passed out as cum from her pussy and ass leak on the couch.
Mikey: "well shit, need to clean her up."
he grabs a towel and wipes the cum off her body and face then wipes them wipes the cum off the couch and table. he carries her the the bed before going back and pick up her glasses and set it on the table drawer and lastly cuddles with her after he covers themselves with a blanket before sleeping.
___________________________________________________________________________________