Chapter 14: Demolition Assassination

in the morning a phone was ringing, mikey was asleep until he can't bare the noise its making so he answers the phone.
Mikey: "hello?"
???: "Michal, its time, we have a mission, meet us at base for debriefing." Mikey: "ok Oliver how long?"
Lion: "in 2 hours."
Mikey: "alright, see you there." after he hangs up he sees dokkaebi sleeping on his chest so he tries to wake her up.
Mikey: "grace... wake up... come on."
Dokkaebi: "mmmmmh." he looks at her, she is still exhausted from her birthday so her slides off her and goes to take a shower and while he showers the slide door opens and it was dokkaebi as she enters and surprises mikey.
Dokkaebi: "morning michal."
Mikey: "oh your up, i thought you were still exhausted from last night?"
Dokkaebi: "was... you were so good."
Mikey: "i know." they made out in the shower then dokkaebi rubs his member getting it hard.
Mikey: "want more?"
Dokkaebi: "you read my mind."

(2 hours later)

in the helicopter mikey with lion, ash, and thermite flying to their mission in a abandoned building in the north of England and it has reports of white mask activity and movement.
Thermite: "so... mikey, how are you doing?"
Mikey: "nothing much... you?"
Thermite: "i got a date with eliza tomorrow night."
Ash: "its going to be fun, how was your date with grace?"
Mikey: "she's a angel, she actually has a crush on me."
Thermite: (and the only thing is going to crush you is a large rubble.)
Ash: "and what did you both do for her birthday day party?"
Mikey: "well-" then the pilot interrupts them.
Pilot: "were here team!"
Thermite: (thank god i do not want to hear it.)
Lion: "lets go!" they drop the ropes and repel down from the heli then boots on ground.
Mikey: "alright lets move, and we will discuss it later." they approach the unguarded building and thermite tells the plan.
Thermite: "ok here it goes, me and lion will take the 1st floor and basement, while both of you will go 2nd and 3rd floor."
Ash: "wait, why can't we-
Mikey: "ok, ash on me." ash was about to protest but deals with it and goes to the second floor.
Thermite: "ready?" he smiles at lion and he nods then goes to the basement.

(Mikey's POV)

Mikey and ash cleared out the 2nd floor and go upstairs to the 3rd floor but has a change of plan.
Mikey: "eliza come with me."
Ash: "what?" he grabs her wrist and takes her to a window.
Ash: "whats going on?" he opens his backpack and pulls out a rope and ties it to a strong pillar and throws it out the window.
Mikey: "do you trust me?"
Ash: "whats going on?"
Mikey: "i will tell you but i want to know, do. you. trust. me?"
Ash: "yes."
Mikey: "ok, what im about to tell you... you will not belive me."
Ash: "i will, so whats going on?"
Mikey: "this building is about to be destroyed, demolished."
Ash: "we need to warn the others!" she was about to use the radio but mikey grabs it and threw it on the ground breaking it.
Ash: "what the hell!"
Mikey: "this is what im talking about, your so called boyfriend want to kill us both by destroying this building!"
Ash: "your lying."
Mikey: "if it weren't for oliver, we will be dead in any second."
Ash: "stop it!" she was about to cry and scream but mikey gags her mouth with a cloth and carries her and repel down with her and runs to the tree and ungags her.
Ash: "let me go!" she hits and slaps mikey but with no effect not him and looks at the entrance of the and sees thermite and lion running away from the building and hear loud explosions getting ash's attention.
Mikey: "oh shit, down!" he grabs and takes her down as the building collapses and debris fly by them then after the building fell they see lion and thermite talking.

(Thermite's POV)

after the building collapses lion and him gets up from cover and look at each other but he was not done yet.
Thermite: "good job, radio in for back up.
Lion: "this is lion- *bang* thermite kills lion as his body falls to the ground then thermite radios in for back up.
Thermite: "this is thermite, it's a trap, we got three down and need back up, they blew up the building and i got no response from ash or mikey, lion was shot by a sniper and he's dead, hurry!"

Ash's POV

After hearing the radio and witnessed him killing lion shocked them both.
Mikey: "see? what did i tell you?"
Ash: "b- but why, what have i done to him, what did you do to him?"
Mikey: "he don't love you, he loves grace but grace loves me, thats why."
Ash: "your lying."
Mikey: "grace told me about it during out date, he ask her out but she said no and said he thinks your cheating on him." she was shocked about what he said and cried, sobbing and he takes her far away from the site hearing sirens coming close. when they are far away from then site one mile away, mikey radios back to base that six gave him.
Mikey: "six, this him mikey, me and ash are safe."

Six: "good to hear, but the others are hear about the news of your deaths."
Mikey: "
Mikey: "let them, we need to get to base before Jordan does."
Six: "ok, i just sending jager to pick you up by heli, in the backpack i gave you, they're is a tracking beacon he will find you but he does not know you both are still alive."
Mikey: "i was about to say, thanks-" ash grabs the radio and tells six.
Ash: "ma'am... is it true?"
Six: "im very sorry ash, its true." she cried even more before giving it back to mikey.
Mikey: "we will be waiting." after the talk ash hugs mikey and crying into his jacket as mikey comforts her by rubing her back.
Mikey: "now you know the truth, thermite's true personality." she did not say anything but cried as they waited for a heli to arrive.
___________________________________________________________________________________

(hermitude - ukiyo)