Chapter 3: Becoming A Target

In the morning mikey slowly open and closes his eyes as he wakes up, for the whole night he sleeps perfectly fine without having nightmares. he turn his body to see ela is still sleeping by him so he has to wake her up.
Mikey: "hey ela, wake up." he shakes her and she hugs mikey closer.
Ela: "10 more minutes."
Mikey: "come on sis its time to wake up." he looks at the clock.
Mikey: "its 9AM ela get up."
Ela: "no."
Mikey: "I'll tell you what, if you get up i will give you a piggyback ride to the cafeteria, what do you say?" ela gets up and grabs her uniform and goes to the bathroom to change while mikey take pills and puts on his uniform. while he was doing that
Mikey: (do i need someone to sleep with me?) as he finish, ela walks out and stands right by mikey.
Ela: "must do what you said." he sighs and gets on one knee then ela gets on his back.
Mikey: "ready?"
Ela: "ready." mikey gets up and carrys ela on his back and walk out to the cafeteria. as they walk zofia walks behind them and catches up.
Zofia: "morning."
Mikey/ela: "morning."
Zofia: "so why are you carrying ela for?"
Mikey: "she won't wake up so i said im going to carry her if she gets up."
Ela: "and he did."
Mikey: "were here, can get off me?" ela gets off his back and opens the door seeing the operators talking together and eating their lunch, then getting their attention it was the Korean girl again waving at the siblings so they walk to her table and sat down.
Dokkaebi: "morning sibling."
Mikey: "morning grace."
Ela: "morning."
Zofia: "morning." dokkaebi was surprised that mikey knows her name.
Dokkaebi: "how did you know my name?"
Mikey: "i have my ways."
Dokkaebi: "what else do you know?"
Mikey: "during your high school year you got into a fight against boys and you did so good that you got suspended for 3 days." dokkaebi was speechless and asked him a question.
Dokkaebi: "if you know my background, do you know every operators background?" he looks around and points at maverick.
Mikey: "thats Erik Thorn or maverick, he disappeared for 2 years and reappeared out of nowhere and gave Intel that destabilized a major insurgency operation." he looks around again and points at the second person, caveria.
Mikey: "kinda feel bad for her, Taina Pereira or caveria, she wasn't anti social before, at the age of 16 she was looking for her mom that went missing and a year later she got arrested for robbery so the judge gave her two choices, jail or join BOPE, because of her interrogations she is scary as hell." and the last person he looks at is bandit.
Mikey: "lastly the prankster, Dominic brunsmeier, for four years he was undercover in the hells angels the most dangerous biker gang, he was arrested, he sells drugs, killed people, he was so good at it that he got a promotion." his siblings and dokkaebi were amazed for mikey's knowledge.
Zofia: "wow michal, thats scary."
Ela: "very scary."
Dokkaebi: "if someone in this team tries to bully you, you can put him or her down in a cold way." mikey makes a devilish smile making the girls a little worried.
Mikey: "oh don't worry little girls, uncle bosak will take care of you." then he changes back to a normal face then chuckles.
Mikey: "take a look at your faces." the girls look at each other and giggle then gets a playful hit by ela.
Ela: "don't do that again."
Mikey: "sorry ok i won't, im going to get lunch I'll be back." he gets his lunch and walks back and see the same recruits from the gym yesterday as they talk with the girls again getting mikey mad so he puts his lunch tray near maverick.
Mikey: "watch my lunch for me."
Maverick: "ok?" as mikey comes closer to the table he can hear the recruits sexually harassing the girls.
Recruit: "we can have a gangbang together if you just agree going with us.
Zofia: "sorry im taken and your not going to take my sister and my friend so back off and leave us alone."
Recruit: "its ok, your husband does not know after we fuck, right guys?"
Recruit#2: "hell yeah."
Recruit#3: "your right boss."
Recruit: : "see, its going to be ok." as he goes close he was followed by tachanka and three other spetsnaz then taps the recruit's shoulders getting his attention.
Recruit: "the fuck do you want-" as he sees mikey's face a swing to the recruits face he was knocked out then the recruits charged at him but to busy trying to attack mikey, tachanka and the spetsnaz took them down without breaking a sweat then the recruits retreated with their knocked out leader gets cheers and high fives from the operators.
Mikey: "thanks my lord." tachanka nods and they go back and sat down their seat drinking vodka and maverick brings his lunch.
Mikey: "thanks mav." them maverick goes back at his table then mikey begins to eat.
Dokkaebi: "thanks for the help, they are always doing that and its annoying."
Zofia: "ela said they tried to take her but you stopped them, father will be proud of you." hearing his name mikeys stops drop his fork and spoon and gets up without saying anything and walks away out of the cafeteria the girls looks the each other.
Ela: "zofia what did you do?"
Zofia: "what are you talking about, i was giving him a compliment, what else did i say?"
Dokkaebi: "he must have something wrong." while mikey was walking back to his room he noticed somethings wrong, he checks his drawer and his meds are missing he looks around his room, his bed, bathroom and it became clear that someone has gone into his room and take his meds that kept his sanity, that made him calm down, and sleep now stolen.
Mikey: "who fucking stole it?" mikey is now panicking and feels the flashbacks hitting him.
Mean while the recruits where in their room with ice packs on their bruises then one of the recruits calls out.
jose: "hey john guess what?"
John: "what?" he pulls out meds he stole.
Edward: what are you a drug dealer?"
John: "no Edward, its that new guy's pill, after he left his room i went inside and took this from him, he uses these to keep calm and himself, if he does not take these pills, he will have a hellish day and night."
Jose: "how that will mess him up?"
John: "just watch, we need to back off from the girls for a few days then after he eithet leaves or in the hospital we do it, ok jimmy?"
jimmy: "i see your plan, alright we don't go near them we just have to what and observe him." they nodded and go to the bathroom where they pour the pills in the toilet and flush it down.
Jimmy: "have fun mikey, you don't need your pills."
___________________________________________________________________________________

Billie Eilish & Khalid - Lovely (Feyesal Remix)