But I saw it that day, I saw a part of Jimmy and Harrys relationship - well at least Jimmys side of it that gave me a hint as to why they really were so close and brotherly with each other.

Even though they spend all of their time bickering or arguing, the second the words left my lips that someone had hurt Harry; I saw the big brother bear come out in Jimmy.

It was obvious to see that Jimmy really did see Harry as a younger brother and someone he would fiercely protect... When he wasn't trying to get Harry to blow a blood vessel in his forehead from teasing him.

Steves rage seemed almost more father like, kind of like that older brother that acts more like a parent but I guess it has a lot to do with his age.

I often even forget that Jimmy is older then Harry because he acts like such a goofball, but with Jimmy being 30 and Steve being 40, they really do take a mother hen approach to Harry.

I wonder if Harry actually realises how much those two men care about him; but then again if he does, in the world they're surrounded in,  I'm not sure they were in positions to show it how most people would.

It's been about two hours since Jimmy and Steve picked me up, and I haven't really thought that much about today; all I can keep thinking about is how in pieces Harry looked curled up on the bed with me and how I never want anyone to do that to him ever again.

I look next to me to Jimmy, who is leant against the wall with his sunglasses on, twirling a toothpick around with his tongue that's perched in his mouth; humming along to the classical music playing.

"Why are you wearing sunglasses inside?" I ask, and Jimmy turns to look at me with a lazy smile; cocking a brow.

"Cause I'm cool. I'm like Jack Nicholson just better looking" he says, and the matter of fact tone of his voice has a smile breaking over my face while Steve just rolls his eyes.

The door to the elevator dings, and when the steel doors open Steve adjusts his suit jacket while Jimmy combs his fingers through his hair, adjusting the strap or the bag on his shoulder and we make our way out into the foyer.

"So you organised the meeting for 2pm right?" Jimmy checks.

"Yeah, I called his receptionist this morning before Harry woke up and said Andy wanted to meet with him at 2 - pretended I was a temp receptionist filling in for the day" I say, feeling nerves flutter in my stomach as we start to walk up the hall past all the offices.

Not once did I ever imagine I would be doing something like this, but I've finally just had enough.

"His own 'son' needs to make an appointment to see him?" Steve asks, making quotation marks with his fingers at the word 'son'.

I just nod and shrug my shoulders, like its an obvious fact "Yeah, it was always that way. Only time Andy really got time from his father was on Saturday nights when we would go there for dinner"

Steve shakes his head and sighs "If that Andy guy wasn't such a prick I'd probably feel sorry for him"

"I use to feel sorry for him... But not any more" I say, feeling my stomach knot and blow out a nervous breath "Do you think Harrys going to be angry at me, when I tell him about today?"

I understand that keeping something from someone is a recipe for trouble, but I knew if I had of said something he would have stopped me and he would not have budged on it.

But he can't so protective of me, and expect me not to be the same with him.

Jimmy clicks his tongue, pursing his lips and gives an undecided shrug "I think... He'll be pissed at me and Steve, cause he doesn't want you taking risks, or getting hurt and we've kinda facilitated this whole thing; but once he realises you're okay I doubt he'll be upset"