"Well what can I say ? I like it a little rough ." I smirk .

Zion leans down and places his lips on mine in a tender kiss . The sparks aren't as powerful as they are supposed to and I get aggravated because I know he's doing it on purpose . I lift my head up to deepens the kiss between us but he pulls his head back .

"Nope ." He says .

"Ugh Zion ." I say and take advantage of his weak hold he has on me to turn us over so that he's on top of me .

"Woah that was sexy as hell ." He says .

I dip down to kiss him the way I wanted to kiss him and he instantly responds . He takes control of the kiss and he pins me on my back again licking my bottom lip . I don't accept his request so he squeezes my butt which makes me gasp and his tongue invades my mouth . I feel my body melting into his as we continue kissing only coming up for air at least every minute . Every time Zion and I kissed , I could not describe how it made me feel . Cloud nine or being high on pills could not describe it . The sparks nor the electricity with animals stepping on my stomach couldn't explain it . All I knew is that it felt right .

He pulls back from the kiss getting off of me and laying down next to me . I turn my head to look at him and he gives me another kiss which isn't as long as I want it to be .

"We'll pack your bag before we leave . We'll be back within the hour . Right now all I want to do is sleep ." He yawns pulling the blanket over him .

"No , I can't go back to sleep ." I groan .

"Yes you can't but I can ." He says emphasizing the word I .

"Baby please ." I pout and he opens his eyes .

"Fine , but for that you're making me breakfast ." He groans and I jump on the bed in joy .

Zion sits on the bed looking at me with a slight smile . He pulls me by my arms and he pulls me onto him .

"I want you to remember that I love you okay ?" He moves my hair from my face .

"I'll forever love you Zion ." I smile for the first without actually thinking that I've got about five weeks to live .

"Okay let's get you packed ." He chuckles .

"Where are you taking me ?" I ask him genuinely curious .

"Oh nowhere special , I want to spend the day with you before I see you in a week ." He says .

"You made it seem like we were going to some serious thing ." I chuckle getting off of him .

"I'm going to take a shower first , wanna join ?" I ask him with a small wink .

"I feel like you're sending signals Amelia ." He says and I know that he's serious because he says my name .

"I'm comfortable around you I guess ." I shrug .

"Are you comfortable enough to have sex though ?" He asks with a smile .

"Stop ." I laugh knowing that he's doing this on purpose .