"Why did I agree to watch this?" Percy asks as he sits next to me (rather close, actually) on the couch. I shrug and grab a hand full of popcorn from the bucket in Percy's hands. As the movie starts we go quiet.

A little while in I feel my eyes start drooping. I put my hand on the closest thing.

Percy's POV
OMG!!!! OMG!!!!

SHE IS TOUCHING ME!!! I'M HER PILLOW!!! SHE IS USING ME AS A PILLOW!!!!!

OMG!!!! OMG!!!!

Shut up, brain. I need to play this cool.

Put your arm around her waist.

I (stupidly) agree. I put my arm around her waist and pull her a little closer. I feel her muscles tense, but they soon relax.

Don't stare! Don't do it!

I don't listen. I stare at her. As soon, as I do a can't take my eyes away. I watch her forgetting completely about the movie. Annabeth, whom was still watching the movie up until this point, falls asleep.

After a little while I hear her start to wake up. Half awake Annabeth turns so her face is buried in my chest. She raps her arms around my neck. She pull her head up. Once Annabeth sees me she jumps back in surprise.

"What happened? Why am I not at home? Why am I here?" Annabeth ask, still half asleep.

"Do you not remember? Annabeth. You came home with me because something is wrong at home," I explain. Her eyes widen in realization.

"Take me home. Now!" Annabeth demands, now fully awake.

"What? Why? Annabeth? What is happening?"

"I just need to get home! Like, now!"

"No."

"What?"

"I can't do that. I may not know you that well, but I can tell I shouldn't take you home."

"So your just going to keep me here against my will?"

"Are you in some sort of trouble?" I ask. She doesn't answer, but instead looks at her feet.

"Did someone hurt you?" I see a tear fall from her face. "Who ever it is I will hurt that bitch."

"You can't. It will only make things worse," Annabeth says. She looks at me trying not to cry.

"Who did it, Annabeth?"

"My mom," she says, her voice falling to a whisper. I can barely hear her. She looks to the ground again.

"What?! You're being abused?! What the hell?! You need to tell someone! The cops! Anyone! Please, Annabeth!"

"Why do you care so much? I'm fine. I've lived with it for years. I don't need help."

"Annabeth... how long? When did this start? How old?"

"I was 7 when it started. I had just run away. I needed to see if I could fine my mom. I didn't know she was dead. When I got back she was drunk. My dad wasn't home. She hit me with a bottle. That when it started." By the end of the story she was in tears. I stood up and walked over to her. I put my arms around her. Annabeth began to cry in to my shoulder.

"My step father did the same to me. He was always drunk. Especially when he lost at poker. He wasn't good at poker. He hit me. No matter what I did. He told me I wasn't good enough. And I believed him. I shouldn't have. My mom divorced him. Now I've got a great step dad," I tell her. I feel a few tears roll down my face. Annabeth lifts her head off my shoulder and looks me in the eyes. She smiles and hugs me again. I hug her right back. I smile.

A/N
Okay, now I'm back. I'm going to post more now. I've been caught up. I had a play on Friday. I had four parts. Most people didn't know their lines. One of the biggest part didn't go, so I've been really mad. Sorry for not posting. Sorry for bad quality.

Kate out!