Arya

Arya wasn't sure how to answer that question. God, what hasn't happened?

As the memories came flooding back, a grave expression took hold over her features.

"I'm sorry," Gendry said quickly , "I shouldn't have asked.

"No. No I- I want you to know... I just- I don't know how," she laughed nervously.

"Well... Why not start with the Hound?"

Ah, yes, the Hound. "Ok... Well he took me captive, planning to ransom me to my mother. After... After the Twins...," she took a pause to collect herself, "We headed to the Eerie where he figured my Aunt Lysa would pay for me, but he was bit by that rotten beast that followed Rorge around, the criminal Yoren was bringing to the Wall... Anyway,it turns out my Aunt killed herself and the Hound's infection got bad and it killed him," Arya almost looked sad at this, but hastily moved on, "I got a ship to Braavos after that. When I arrived, I met a man who called me a "ghost" and I didn't know who it was until his face melted away and it was Jaqen H'ghar. He took me in and the Faceless Men trained me and I became an assassin, or a murderer as I say. I did that for two and a half years. One hundred forty souls... After the war in Westeros was over and I found out my family's honor had been restored, I- I wanted to come back, but... I had unfinished business. I moved to Pentos and fought in the pits. Not to the death or anything, as long as you concede... Some don't though... In two years of fighting I only ever lost once. An exiled knight, he used to be Hand to Queen Daenerys, but he betrayed her. He mentored me for a time until he was killed. Jorah," Arya smiled at the memory. Jorah and Syrio were among the few who treated her as she was and taught her for good and not evil. She would always love them for that, "When I found out Daenerys was coming here I came to protect my family. I never thought I'd find you too."

Suddenly Arya began to cry. She couldn't stop no matter how many times she scolded herself. Arya had not cried in five years.

Arya didn't know what happened but when she woke it was midday and there, in the Tower of the Hand, the city never looked so beautiful.