Arya

Arya was on her way to Gendry's chambers to discuss Daenerys. She was practically sprinting through the halls she barely remembered. Once in the Tower of the Hand, she made a mad dash up the stairs.

Gendry was sitting quietly at his desk with a roll of parchment in his hand, reading it repeatedly. He looked up when she knocked and smiled.

"Morning, Your Grace," he greeted.

Arya gave him a glare. She didn't like the phrase 'Your Grace', not when she was little, and definitely not now that she was a 'Grace'. She didn't say anything as she crossed the room to take a seat on the edge of Gendry's desk.

"What's that?" Arya asked, nodding at the thin piece of parchment.

He sighed before replying, "The raven came this morning from Volantis." Arya knew what this meant. Dark wings, dark words, right? They already knew the dragon bitch was in Volantis.

"So what are we going to do?"

There was a long pause before Gendry stood, taking his time, took her face in his hands, and kissed her deeply. He leaned into her, into the desk. A shock of electricity flowed through her with the slightest touch. It was a pained kiss. It didn't last as long as Arya wanted and the absence of his lips sent the blood rushing to her cheeks.

Gendry smiled slightly and even let out a small laugh at her red face and gently grazed it with his fingers.

"I have missed you."