Arya

Five days later, Arya arrived in Braavos. She had heard from a friend here that a person of interest had come, near a fortnight ago. Ser Ilyn Payne. Her prayer had shortened a bit through the years but few because of her. Someone killed Jofferey, Queen Cercei had been executed, Ser Meryn died in the Sack, Prince Oberyn killed the Mountain, the Hound killed Biter and Biter the Hound, Jaquen H'ghar had killed two and others died from her own hand. But Ser Ilyn had managed to evade death. Not for long.

Braavos was a big city and trying to find one man wasn't easy, but she had done it before in her sellsword assassin days. And besides, there could only be so many tongueless men here.

After she sold the horse for a fine price, she took the streets, surveying the people, the voices, the faces. For four days she did this and every night going to as many inns and brothels she could. On the fifth morning, Arya got hungry so she found an inn to get some food.

She went through all the faces she could see and then tipped back a sip of ale. When  her head came level again, she saw something familiar. The hilt was wrong, as was the man, but she knew that sword, as it was not a sword she was ever like to forget. Ice. She got up and walked over to the man and sat gingerly into his lap.

He looked up all drunk and stupid. "Well hello. What's your name, love?"

Arya smiled her wide, breathtaking smile and said, "Laynna. And you?"

"Ser Rezback."

"Oh," she cooed, "a knight!" then she whispered in his ear, "I've never fucked a knight before."

A minute later they were in a room and he was kissing her neck and taking his clothes off. Arya shoved him down on the bed and crawled on top of him. Poor fool, she thought, and in the blink of an eye she had a dagger at his throat.

He gasped, "Wha-"

"Where did you get that sword."

"I- I won it! I swear!" The knight seemed to come out of his drunken stupor then. Poor fool.

"From who!"

"A knight! A knight! Uh, a Ser Ilyn Payne!"

"Where is he," she growled, deep and low, "Where is he!"

"I don't know! We were gambling three nights ago and I won the sword. It was at the harbour. In front of a boat named Alysanne. He might be staying on it, okay? That's all I know."

Arya sat up and smiled sweetly as she sheathed her dagger. "My thanks, Ser Rezback."

She took Ice and left.