Arya

Arya was a little self conscious with Gendry staring so intently at her, but he liked what he saw and she could tell. She wiggled under him and lifted her hips to meet his. The sensation was unlike one Arya had ever felt. He was hard and the hairs tickled.

At the touch, Gendry's eyes glowed with lust. His mouth came down on her neck. He was kissing and biting and it was turning Arya's insides to mush. I want him. The thought shocked her, but not as much as when he slid inside.

The feeling literally took her breath away. Oh god it hurts. Arya felt a surge of intoxicating pleasure and pain ripping up her spine. A rush of electricity bringing her to life.

She wrapped her arms around his back and clawed madly at any skin her fingers found. She was panting, she noticed, and moaning and groaning and eventually crying and yelling and whispering his name. Gendry, Gendry, Gendry. Oh god. Gendry, Gendry, Gendry.

Gendry was going through a similar bout of moaning and hissing and biting the tender skin of her neck.

When Gendry's moment of ecstasy came and he filled her with his seed, he grunted and collapsed half on top of Arya and half next to her.

It took a long time for Arya to breathe, but when she did, she couldn't help but smile. Gendry was smiling too beside her. Arya was exhausted, so she slept.