Gendry

The reunion was all Gendry had hoped it would be and more. He was glad he hasn't told her. She was so happy and so relieved and this meeting brought new life to her eyes.

Jon, who knew of Arya's return, was not so much surprised but was more excited than Gendry had ever seen him.

Arya turned to Gendry with a huge smile on her face. "You knew!" she accused. She shook her finger at him before hugging Jon again. Gendry took his time getting to the main table. The men hollered and made great gestures and joked how much Arya was still a little girl with Jon. Lucky for them, she only heard Jon.

"Aren't you glad I stopped you," he whispered to her, making her smile and blush. Gendry didn't realize until he pulled away that he'd made a mistake. Jon Stark was good friends with Gendry, but he would always be Arya's older brother first.

"Arya. Sit. I want to hear it all I want to see the last five years from your eyes," Jon sat her down with a smile but shot Gendry a warning glare behind her back. Jon took the seat on her other side, giving Gendry his seat back.

"No! I want to hear about you and The Wall and the North. Gods, tell me about the North." She said it as if it were all a dream she had dreamt long ago.

"The North will never change, Arya. She has not changed since the days of giants and children and she has not changed in these past years. The Wall is big and cold, but relations with the wildlings has never been better. We fight the deamons beyond together. And I'm sure you know about me by now."

"Yes. I'm so proud of you," she said fondly, "Well my story is far less joyous and far more than five sentences, but I'll condense." She continued to tell Jon everything. Gendry could see the hurt in his eyes and he knew they reflected the way his had looked when she'd told him. However, she embellished this version as to not make him guilty.

"Wake up, Gendry," she laughed. She was talking to him. Oops. "You zoned out. Jon asked how we came to reunite and how my stay has gone," she made big facial expressions at him, screaming at him to come up with something and to come up with something fast.

"Oh, yes. My guards brought her in looking all Eastern and savage," he joked, "and she had lost none of her sarcasm. She mocked me when I fainted -"

"You fainted?!" Jon asked bursting into fits of laughter.

"Are you going to tell me you wouldn't have if I hadn't told you first? It was a valid response. Since then, Arya's stay has gone very smoothly. I caught her up on Westeros's situation and making plans. We've had a good time and," he focused this part on her, "even though I'd rather you in Winterfell or Essos, out of trouble, I'm glad you're home."

Home. And Gendry was finally home too, now that he had Arya.