I'm back - 14 | the cheer up committee

Start from the beginning

He cocked an eyebrow at me, "What is it?" He was way stronger than me as he pulled forward and peered through the crack. He practically choked, "I suspected they were together after the last party, how are they so damn good at hiding it?" He asked, turning back towards me.

I shrugged, "I don't know, but it definitely feels like we weren't supposed to see that." I felt kind of guilty. Daphne's my best friend, if she didn't tell me it's because she had a reason.

Zach nodded, "Don't feel bad, they're the ones that left the door open." He said with a chuckle. I nodded, trying to shake off the slight guilt I felt as I pushed the door open casually. Daphne and Ryan had already separated.

I clasped my hands together, "So the party's at nine, we have a little less than an hour," I directed the statement at Daphne. That girl takes absolutely forever to get ready for anything and today would be no different.

She rolled her eyes, "I know I take forever to get ready, alright, I'm going." She gets up off the bed and walks into her closet. I on the other hand take my bag and walk into her bathroom, I had already packed accordingly.

I pulled out the black corset-styled top I had brought and my back jeans, when I go out, black is my color. It's the only time I can be someone different than the 'bubbly person' I'm perceived as during the day. I slipped on the metal belt I had brought and matched my silver jewelry to it.

I quickly brushed through my waves with my fingers, defining them further, before exiting the bathroom

I quickly brushed through my waves with my fingers, defining them further, before exiting the bathroom. When I came out I saw Daphne standing in front of her mirror, "You look great Daph, but won't you be cold?" I raised a brow, the mother in me coming out.

She shook her head with a shrug, "I'll be fine."

She was wearing pink baggy jeans with a white caution belt and the pink of her jeans matched the pink of her shirt, which she tied with a knot in the front.

"If you say so," I grabbed my makeup bag and went back into the bathroom, leaving the door open this time. I climbed onto the counter, resting my feet in the sink.

I didn't put any foundation on, I didn't need it and I wanted to show off the natural freckles adorning my nose. I heard someone come in, and when I glanced over my shoulder I watched as Aiden sat down on the closed toilet.