S2C Chapter 51: Spring Time

Start from the beginning

Pearl: Sweet! Marina! Help me down.

Marina: Sure thing, Pearlie.

Marina helped Pearl climb back down to them on the ground to which Peal immediately ran off ahead of them in the direction of the spring. When they all reached it, they all took a second to admire the beauty of the area.

Veronica: WOAH! This place is-

Liz: -Beautiful...

Callie: I don't know about y'all, but...

Callie started taking off her clothes to reveal her bathing suit underneath.

Callie: ...I'm going to take a dip.

Callie ran up and took a big cannonball into the spring. She popped back out the top.

Callie: Well? What're y'all waiting for?

The rest of them started getting into their swim-wear. Marina lightly hopped in, Veronica jumped in fast, Marie sat with her feet in, letting herself adjust to it, Pearl hopped in creating a splash.

Liz: You call that a splash? Watch and learn.

Liz ran up and hopped in to make a slightly bigger splash, getting a bit of it on Marie.

Marie: Hey, watch it, I don't want to be splashed.

(Y/N): Both of you two can't create a big enough splash as I can.

He got enough distance so when he ran up, he caused a ginormous splash, splashing Marie in the process, to which she growled at him

Marie: (Y/N)!

She looked down and saw him right there.

Marie: ...

(Y/N): ...

he suddenly grabbed her, pulling her into the spring with the rest of them, causing her to scream out her frustration and her shock. Once she was in, he let go of her and she popped up, wiping her face of the water. She looked at (Y/N)'s happy face and replied with splashing him in the face, catching him off guard. This caused her to giggle now.

Marina was watching (Y/N) and Marie's interactions with a slight bit of jealousy in her eyes.

Marina: (Are they...together? What happened between them that I missed?)

Callie suddenly hopped on (Y/N)'s back, surprising Marie and him.

Callie: Mush! This is a chicken fight!

Marie: Really, Callie?

Callie: What's wrong, Marie? Are you a chicken or something?

This seemed to flip a switch in Marie.

Marie: Chicken? Okay, fine. Marina, you mind being my bottom?

Marina snapped back to it.

Marina: Huh? Oh, yeah, okay!

Marina walked over, letting Marie hop on top as Veronica, Liz, and Pearl started setting up, watching Callie and Marie trying to wrestle each other off while (Y/N) and Marina were giggling.

Marina: How do I get myself roped into this stuff?

(Y/N): I don't know, this is just the stuff that usually happens.

Marina: True.

Pearl: Get 'er, Marie!

Liz: Knock 'em down, Callie!

Veronica: Go, team!

Marie got one last good shove off on Callie, causing her to start falling backward, letting Marie think she had won, but Callie quickly grabbed onto Marie's arm, pulling her down with her, letting them both fall into the water.