S2C Chapter 59: Heat Miser

I honestly have no excuse for this break. I honestly forgot about it until a couple of weeks ago and have been procrastinating ever since. So, I finally have the motivation to continue this.

(Y/N) POV

(Y/N) sat up in his bed and stretched before falling right back into the bed enjoying the nice, comfy bed of his with a smile on his face. Sadly, he knew he'd have to get up sooner or later, and if it was later, Callie or Marie would be the ones waking him up.

The room was lit by the sun rays coming in through the window. He looked over to the nightstand next to the bed and unplugged his phone from the charger and checked for any messages or calls since he expected that someone back home would've called him or something.

(Y/N): Hm. No messages or calls. Guess they were more calm about it than I thought they'd be. Sweet.

He stood up out of his bed, going towards his suitcase where the rest of his clothes were when suddenly Callie burst in.

Callie: (Y/N)! Get undressed!

(Y/N): Don't you mean get dressed?

Callie: Yeah, that. Get dressed, we're heading out to the store to pick up some basics in the edible category, and we're going to check out a few stores while we're there.

(Y/N): Okay, give me a minute.

Callie nodded then left the room for him to get the rest of his clothes on.

~~~

Elizabeth POV

Liz was just sitting on the couch in Veronica and (Y/N)'s living room, tying up Veronica's hair in a braid as Veronica attempted to do the same to a doll in front of her.

Pearl came falling through the door, landing right on her face. Liz and Veronica just looked over at the sight that landed before them before Veronica went back to doing her doll's hair.

Liz: Nice.

Pearl lifted her face off the floor and then stood up after speaking.

Pearl: Shut it. Now, where's (Y/N) at?

Liz: Not here.

Marina walked in behind Pearl, shutting the door politely.

Pearl: Then where is he?

Liz: He said Callie was coming to pick him up and take him somewhere and he needed me to watch Eight.

Marina: Didn't he say where he was going?

Liz: Nope.

Veronica: Yeah.

Veronica spoke without looking away from doing her doll's hair.

Pearl: What?!

Marina lowered herself to Veronica's level.

Marina: Can you tell us where he went?

Veronica: Hmmm... I don't remember.

Pearl: Think, Eight. He told you where he's going, right? Just try to remember where he said.

Veronica: Hmmmmmm... No.

Pearl: What? What do you mean "no!"

Veronica: Not until my hair's done.