Chapter 13

Vote, comment, love me. :)

"Leo's POV*

I'm not exactly sure how this happened. I told him, told him everything that happened between Axel and I, yet here we are, his shirtless frame on top of mine. Though our jeans were still on one another his grinding felt amazing on the lower half of my body. My hands rubbed his thighs while he straddled my body. The pressure was beyond anything I had felt before. With each movement he made I could feel myself getting harder.

I wanted him. This lust that burned throughout me began to magnify when his hands reached out and began to rub all over my chest. I could feel my breathing getting heavier. I needed more, but couldn't find the words over the pleasure that soared through me. No thought would sit in my mind long enough to question how we ended up in this position, despite my dwindling efforts to retrace our steps.

My hands made their way to his back, sliding up and down as he continued to grind on me. I wanted more, could feel myself getting close despite the fact that we both had our clothes on, something I wasn't sure I wanted to maintain. On one hand, less clothes the better it would feel. The other hand, however, would take this to levels I wasn't sure I could handle at this point.

As if answering a silent prayer, I heard my mom call from downstairs, signaling that she was home, something she made a habit out of rather quickly due to something that happened a little over a year ago. She had come home early one day after picking up Chloe from daycare, only to walk in on me in the living room, fully naked and hard with a look of horror and shock all over my face. We never talk about it, fortunately, and since then she has always announced her arrival back home.

Sitting up with Mute still on my lap, I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his forehead just before he began to climb off of me. Smiling he moved, allowing me to grab my shirt and throw it back on. Leaving my room and heading down the hallway to the stairs we began to descend, heading for the living room but stopped short when my mother made another announcement.

"I got your text saying you came home from school, I hope you start feeling better soon. I've got to run back to my office for a quick screening, I'm taking Chloe with me, just came home to grab a few things. There's money on your card, if you need you boys need anything just give me a call."

"Okay mom, love you."

"Love you too!"

Hearing the door close I turned my head to Mute to see what he wanted to do. Hearing a grumbling from his stomach I chuckled a little bit and the timing and told him to follow me to the kitchen. Grabbing his backpack and pulling a notebook out, he made his way behind and took a seat at the table and began to move pencil and paper.

I decided it would be best not to hover over what it was that he was doing and began to pull out some things for lunch. I figured a few sandwiches would suffice so I grabbed out all the lunchmeat we had in the fridge and began pointing to them, moving my finger to each one based on his nodding. After figuring everything out and making his sandwich, I began to make mine, adding a little extra mayo, the best thing you can use for ham in my humble opinion. After grabbing both of our plates and setting them on the table where each of us were going to sit, I started putting everything back into the fridge so that I wouldn't have to do it later. By the time I had finally gotten to sit down Mute had already had a picture drawn and set in front of my sandwich. The detail was phenomenal. In that short time frame he had managed to throw together once again what could have won any fancy art challenge.

I had to stare at it in order to figure out what the image was at first, then do a double take to make sure my eyes weren't playing tricks on me. He had drawn the two of us standing side by side, his hand interlocked with mine. The thing that threw me off, however, was the fact that my other hand was holding someone else's. Though the picture trailed off the paper I still had a pretty good idea of who it belonged too, but then something else caught my attention, stealing away my current line of thoughts and allowing new ones to take root.