Chapter 18

Colby

It's been a few days since I last saw or even heard from Hayden, and I think it's my fault. I practically told her to not come to me for comfort if anything happens, how stupid am I?

I can't stop thinking about her, my bed feels empty without her. I know we never talked about it and figured things out, but I like her and everything about her.

Not going to lie, I've been a bit depressed, but when I was with Hayden - all of that kinda went away. Just her laying beside me in bed made me feel better. But now, I'm sure I fucked it up.

For a starter, I never should've talked down on her decision, I should've supported her. I think that's when everything went down. I'm not sure, we both got pretty angry.

What I regret the most is the part where I kinda called her stupid and that she can't come to me if anything happens.

It's been 3 days, and she won't talk to me. I've tried calling her and texting, but she is ignoring me. I really want to apologize to her, my behavior wasn't the best and if I could go back in time, I would've done it better.

"Sam, I don't know what to do about this." I sighed as I sat down on his bed. Sam was currently editing a video for his channel.

"I don't know man, you should apologize to her. That's a start." He told me and turned in his chair to see me. I put my head in my hands in defeat.

"I already texted her that, but she won't answer any of my calls or anything." I said, I've been stressing over this for the past 3 days.

"You texted her an apology? Dude?!" Sam said and slapped my shoulder. I looked up at him with a frown. "You need to say it face to face, not over some stupid text message." Sam rolled his eyes at me.

"Hey, I'm not good at this stuff." I said and collapsed on his bed. Sam is my best friend and he always know how to fix my problems.

"Alright, if it was me, I would go over there and tell her in person. She's right across the street, it's not that hard." Sam said with me most sarcastic and sassy voice, making me laugh.

"You're right. I'll go over there later." I said and stood up.

"I'm always right."

I chuckled and walked back to my room, starting to plan my apology. All I know for now, is that her room is on the first floor, so I have to find that. I could do something romantic, like throwing rocks at her window. Maybe that's a bit too much, it might even scare her. It's LA for god sake.

My mind felt like a hurricane, everything is just a big blur. I know I'm not the best with girls, but I have to get her back. It feels like I lost her, I know I sound like a baby, but I really need her in my life.

After overthinking the situation a lot, I fell asleep. It's now 1AM and I'm hoping she's still awake. She probably is, this girl never go to bed early.

I brushed my teeth, put on a hoodie and a pair of sweatpants. It's not going to be the classic oh I'm fancy apology, it's going to be a chill one.

Everyone was sleeping, weirdly enough, so it was clear to go over to her house. I walked out of the trap house and looked across the street, all the lights were turned off.

I started walking around the house, looking for her room. Probably looking like a thief, but I don't care. All I want to do is to see her again.

I a-rounded a corner and saw that the light was on inside of one of the rooms. Quickly I walked over to see, but the blinds were shut.

I rolled my eyes and knocked on the window, trying to hopefully get Hayden's attention.

Suddenly the blinds opened and she stood there, with a frown on her face. Not understanding why I was just standing outside her window.

"What are you doing here?" She asked as she opened the window. "You know it's 1 in the morning right?" Hayden didn't look happy to see me.

"I know, but I needed to see you and talk to you." I said and looked down on the ground, feeling stupid.

I heard her making a huffing sound, making me look up. "Well, come inside them." She said as she backed away from the window.

When I got inside, she was already sitting on her bed, scratching the back of her neck.

I walked over to sit beside her. She was just wearing pajamas, but still she looked good.

"I feel really bad after our fight the other day." I told her as I locked our fingers together. Hayden nodded and looked down at our hands.

"I feel bad too, it was stupid to get upset and it was clearly not the time to talk about this." Hayden said, her hand was fiddling with my fingers.

"I'm really sorry." I told her, making her look at me. Hayden bit her lip as she looked over at me. God she is beautiful.

"I'm sorry too." Hayden said and leaned in for a hug, instead I put my lips on hers.

The kiss started out with so much passion, but after a few moments, it grew harder and the lust became strong. I pulled her closer to me, so she was sitting on my lap. Hayden looked down at me with a small smile before her lips was on mine again.

I grabbed her and rolled us over so I was on top of her, her giggles made me smirk. Hayden's hands were fiddling with end of my hoodie. I sat up and took it of me, before laying down again.

"God, you are amazing." I said in between kisses.

(A/N)

It's been a while since I posted a chapter from Colby's point of view, and I felt like this was a perfect opportunity.

I really hope you enjoyed this chapter, so show it some looove🖤 AND thank you for over 300 reads, that is still growing, I'm so happy you guys like it!

Anyway, love you all so much and have a wonderful day or night or whatever🖤