(9) I Can Treat You Better

Start from the beginning

Luke chuckles, "You one crazy mother fucker. You know that was one of the dudes that everyone was scared of because he would always get his way by force."

"Hmm...FUCK YOU!" I say the last part at the guy that was still lying on the ground.

"Alright let's go and take a seat before they kick us out."

"Lead the way I have no idea where I'm going." Luke takes the two of us to a table, that has a perfect view of the stage, with 4 chairs, I'm guessing the other two is for Jonathan and Ryan. After talking for a bit about Youtube, new video games, and conventions we want to go to Luke gets a call. The one sided conversation that I heard was this, "Hello,"

"Yeah."

"We'll get in here you bitch. Don't keep me waiting."

"See you later."

"Yeah yeah."

He hangs up and tells me, "Well Romeo it's your time to shine now get up there and make me proud."

"Yes dad..." I dragged on, we both shared a laugh and I went up towards the DJ that is located next to the stage.

Once I tell him the song to play when I go up there he mentions I have to wait for the people, that he has on a list, to sing before I can take my turn. I thank him and ask if I could wait beside him for my turn he agrees and I start to tune my guitar that was on my back. He looks to the side and says, "You know how to play the guitar?"

"Yeah I do, you interested in playing?"

"Yeah have been for years but I'm pretty terrible at it."

"Well I can teach you a few cords and you can get a guitar similar to mine and I could recommend a couple of books to help you out."

"That would be amazing, how much?"

"Oh I'll do it for free since I'm waiting here anyways. And we can do it now."

I start teaching him what to call the cords, and how to play some of them to create a song. Low and behold he is a natural I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up being better than me. He asked me if I new how to play any songs and I just played Want you, I'm Alright, and Hold on since I sort of created them.

"Your a natural I would recommend these books: (idk which ones to recommend if you want to recommend any leave a comment) and I bet you'll be better than me in no time."

"Really? You actually think so."

"With the way you play you would be an awesome guitarist."

"Thank you, you know my family never supported me on these types of things. I'm going to show them how wrong they were."

"Well I hope everything works out for you, all you have to do is practice and everything will come together how you want it." He gives me a bro hug and thanks me again. I look over to where Luke is and I see him with two guys that I instantly recognize as Jonathan and Ryan I hope everything goes well, I finally start to walk on stage, here goes nothing...

I grab a stool that was near by on the stage set it in front of the microphone, I adjust the microphone to my hight as I'm sitting on a stool. I nod to the DJ and he starts playing the song that only had the drums and the base so I know which cords to play and what to sing.

I won't lie to you
I know he's just not right for you
And you can tell me if I'm off
But I see it on your face
When you say that he's the one that you want

And you're spending all your time
In this wrong situation
And anytime you want it to stop
I know I can treat you better
Than he can
And any girl like you deserves a gentleman
Tell me why are we wasting time
On all your wasted cryin'
When you should be with me instead
I know I can treat you better
Better than he can

I'll stop time for you
The second you say you'd like me to
I just wanna give you the loving that you're missing
Baby, just to wake up with you
Would be everything I need and this could be so different
Tell me what you want to do

'Cause I know I can treat you better
Than he can
And any girl like you deserves a gentleman
Tell me why are we wasting time
On all your wasted cryin'
When you should be with me instead
I know I can treat you better
Better than he can

Better than he can

Give me a sign
Take my hand, we'll be fine
Promise I won't let you down
Just know that you don't
Have to do this alone
Promise I'll never let you down

'Cause I know I can treat you better
Than he can
And any girl like you deserves a gentleman
Tell me why are we wasting time
On all your wasted cryin'
When you should be with me instead
I know I can treat you better
Better than he can, oh oh

Better than he can
Better than he can

I walk back to Luke, he pats my back and telling me I did great. I look at Jonathan and he looks like he's about to cry. Ryan is smiling, but why?

I held out my arms for a hug and Jonathan practically jumps in my arms so I wrap my arms around him. Luke and Ryan are looking at each other smiling then Luke puts his arm around Ryan's waist. Ryan also looks away while blushing from the contact.

"The two love birds finally got together." Ryan says after getting himself together.

"Yeah it took him long enough." Luke agreed while nodding his head.

"Wait I'm confused. I thought...wait what?"

"You thought me and Ryan were actually dating?" Jonathan looks at me while holding in a laugh.

"Well yeah, you said."

"Can't you see it was just a thing to get you jealous, damn it took so long of an act for you to realize it. AND Luke, Jonathan, and I were coming up with a plan to make you finally express how you feel." Ryan tells the brunette.

"Oh uhm, well it's pretty obvious from what I'm about to ask." I turn to face my entire world (mentally cringing), "Jonathan will you be my boyfriend?"

"No because after everything you did to express your feelings I'm just gonna be alone for the rest of my life. Of course I'll be your boyfriend!" Jon and I shared a kiss that might have turned into a make out session if Luke and Ryan hadn't 'coughed'.

"Get a room!" The devil and bunny both shouted.

"You know what we will," Evan tells them while Jonathan starts blushing, "and we are gonna watch Spongebob."

Jonathan looks at Evan while smiling, "Yeah lets goooooooo!"

Luke and Ryan share a deadpanned expression then the two start laughing at how childish their friends can be.