(9) I Can Treat You Better

Start from the beginning

I smile nonetheless, "Well, when we goin?"

~Another Time skip~

"Okay Evan here goes nothing." I tell myself quietly. Luke turns around and gives me a hug, "Don't worry about what might happen, your going to do great."

"You sure what if I make a fool out of myself?"

"Well then we shoulda been practicing the song 'Act a fool' by Ludicrous instead of 'Treat You Better' huh."

I would recommend listening if rap is your thing and you've never heard it before

"Yeah I know, I just can't help it. What if I ruin our friendship just because I want to be selfish and have him all to myself. What if-."

"Evan I swear I will punch you. Like I said stop thinking about it, you did great back at my house now all we have to do is wait for Jonathan to show up and then everything will be great."

"Is Ryan coming?"

"He might be, honestly I don't know with that guy. Now are we going in and preparing or staying out here and just wing it."

"I'd rather go inside."

"Uh huh that's what I thought."

"Okay let's do this shit."

"You never change, now come on and follow me. Oh and watch out with some of the guys here they can be a little grabby at times."

What does he mean by that? Those mother fuckers better not touch my electric guitar, it took forever getting this and I ain't gonna break it or loose it. I follow Luke inside, and I have to admit this place is nice.

"Hey I'm going to check us in wait here until I come back."

"Alright you better come back soon." Luke nods his head and turns around to go wherever he need to go. Then I hear a guy whistle at another person. I just hope that person ain't me...And then I stand corrected because a somewhat buff guy walks up to me and wraps his arm around my waist, he seems taller than me too but I really can't see since he is hugging me from the back. And I ain't down with being bottom.

"Hey cutie how about we go to the back." I try moving away and get his arm off of my waist in the process, but then he just moves his other arm to the other side of my waist near my crotch area.

"Hey buddy back off." I tell him.

"Oh you are a feisty one, I like that."

"Look here, I really have to perform-."

"Oh your a musician, what do you do?" Man he is really bad and flirting and he is very persistent.

"I sing and play the guitar. Now can you please let go."

"I will after you give me a little kiss."

"Ugh I'm so done with you." I elbow his stomach right below his rib cage, once he lets go of me I turn around and punch him with a right hook. He must have been really drunk because he fell after that punch.

"Hey Evan- What the fuck happened when I left?!" Luke looks at me and the guy lying on the ground unconscious.

"He was trying to get with me." I reply to him with a growl, "That mother fucker better not have scratched my guitar." I look all over my guitar and see no scratches, after confirming that there were none I perk up and look at Luke again. "Okay it doesn't have any we good."