Chapter 1

Hey, this is my debut story...so maybe it's not that good but please don't judge badly....I'm really trying and promise I'll make it better)))So enjoy the reading..!

___________________________________________________________

I wake up from my dream because of little ugly ringing thing standing on my bedside table...I hit it with all the strength in my hand just to shut it up. Deep in my head I know I need to get up but I just cannot force my eyelids to open up even a little. It's only 7 a.m. for god's sake! Oh, I hate waking up this early...but I have to 'cause I suppose being late the sixth time in two weeks won't give me much approval from teachers...

I make a loud sigh and force myself out of bed. I quickly pull my long brown hair into a messy ponytail and head to the bathroom. Standing there for a minute I finally recognise myself in the mirror. My hair is a mess and there's an imprint of a pillow on my face. I quickly brush my teeth and take a shower hoping that it might wake me a little.

When I get out of the bathroom it's already 7:35 so I don't waste any time on choosing the best outfit for school and decide to wear my usual: black tight jeans and a cream T-shirt. It's simple but comfortable and quite cute. When I head downstairs my mom's rushing herself out so I give her a quick peck and without a word she's gone.

My breakfast is waiting for me on the kitchen table. Hmm, my favourite: warm pancakes with honey and peanut oil and a cup of black tea. It used to be my favourite meal when I was a child and even now being a grown-up 17 year old girl I still love it. When I finish it's already 8:05 so I quickly take my handbag and jacket, fish for the car keys and rush out of home as fast as I can.

I desperately try to start the car but it doesn't respond at all. A great beginning of the day! I get out of my car and after a few minutes spent in attempt to fix something under the hood I finally give up and understand that my little Ford  - my 16th Bday present - has broken-down...again.With irritation all over my face I walk down the street calling my best friend - Rebecca McFellan and with even more irritation and anger understand that Becca is not going to answer. She must have forgotten her cell at home as usual. How can a person be so absent-minded and flippant?

I start walking to school while my wishes of not being late for my classes evaporate slowly. I live not that far from school but it still takes about 20 minutes to get there when you go on your feet. Oh, this time Mr. Brown will surely give me a detention...Why do I have to pay for my car not being able to drive.

I'm so caught up with my thoughts that I don't hear a car approaching me. I almost jump of a sudden honk from a black Audi behind me.

"Are you crazy?!I could have had a heart attack.." I shout at a driver with anger overcoming me.

The car door opens a little and a guy in his twenties with a short messy brown hair that shines in the light of the morning sun, dark sunglasses and a body of a God climbs out of the car and moves towards me. He stops just in front of me so our bodies are inches away and pulls his glasses down a little revealing a pair of the most mesmerizing brown eyes I've ever seen in my life. I suddenly feel dumbfounded as he leans slightly and whispers in my ear:

"I'm sorry.."

Those simple words literally send shivers down my spine and I freeze taken with the affection I feel about this man in front of me and his deep yet sweet voice. He steps back a little and I let out a heavy breath I didn't know I was holding. I squirm slightly and squeeze my palms as I try to steady my nerves and fail miserably. All of sudden I feel so shy that I wish I had a blanket to cover myself and hide from his burning gaze. I lower my eyes and look on my feet like a child would do if he did something wrong.