CHAPTER 1

Character's dialogue
-----------------------------
"No"- normal speaking
"No"- thinking
"No"- Kurama speaking
"No"- Kurama thinking
No- Flashbacks
-----------------------------
    Who's place is this?
-----------------------------

Shoutings and laughter can be heard in the village hidden of the leaf or how we called it Konoha. We see a seven years old boy with sun-kissed blonde hair being chase around by two anbus.

"Get back here Naruto!" one of the anbus shouted to the blonde rascal who we know as Naruto. Laughter can be heard from the young kid's mouth.

"Haha you can't catch me." he jumped from one roof to another. He front flip from a roof and landed on the ground. He continue to laugh as, the two anbus were still cursing.

He pass all the villagers who gave him cold glares. "Those eyes." he thought while dashing trough the alleyways.
He continue to run until he reach Konoha's gate. He can still hear the two people chasing him so he decide to hide in the forest.

After a few minutes running in the forest he didn't heard the two anbus. He stopped and raise a brow. "Hhhm did I lost them." He shrugged and decided to explore the forest.

While walking he discover a clearing with a grassy field. "Woah." said Naruto suprise by the sight. He scan the area and found a mansion surrounded by walls on the top of a hill. Curious the boy is he decided to explore the house. "Hoho I wonder who's house is this." chuckled Naruto walking to the front gate.

He observe the gate and was suprise to see the Uzumaki swirl. "Woah why is the swirl on my shirt matches the one on the gate." he eyes the swirl and lifted his hand to touch it. Once he touch it a blinding light shone from the gate and disappear.

"What was that." wisphered Naruto while removing his hand from the gate. Then suddenly the gate open. "Cool!" shouted Naruto he gaze around the front yard.
There he saw a path of stones leading to the house, a sakura tree with a swing tied to it, a fish pond and a beautiful garden of roses.

"Woah." he said then he turn his gaze to the mansion. "Wonder what's in there." he thought entering the house.

-----------------------------

The boy was in awed at the mansion.

I'm gonna show you a picture of the mansion.

Naruto climb the stairs and saw many pictures of the fourth and a red hair woman

Naruto climb the stairs and saw many pictures of the fourth and a red hair woman. "This is the house of the fourth my idol." squealed Naruto he reached the hallway and check all the room until he found the fourth's office.

The office has a big dest in the middle with a lamp shade, there was a tree pronged kunai on a frame hanging on the wall, a book case full of different books, there was the yondaime's white hokage coat hang on the back side of the room and a chest near the table.