Chapter 11

A/N: Thankyou for all the support. I decided to update one more time cause exams are tomorrow. It was a stressful day, that's why I decided to write.

I have a question. If I published here in wattpad my own original book. Would you read it?

And I decided to try learning digital arts and animating in the summer.

Thankyou for listening, class had been stressful. Some of my classmates where disrupting my reporting and one of them would get angry if she/he though I made a mistake. I don't have the mood to chat, I'm so pissed right now. That's why I decided to relax myself to finally updating this fanfic.

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾

Days had turned into weeks, as weeks turned into months while months turned into years. (Okay, I'm not gonna do that kind of intro)

▶▶▶TIME SKIP◀◀◀◀

Three years had passed for the little young blonde and the village. And in these 3 yrs Naruto had grown stronger. He had mastered his father's jutsu, his ninjutsu had improved to mastery level, his fuinjutsu also advanced to mastery level 2 and his genjutsu is considered chunin skill.

Besides those his kenjutsu improved to jonin level; also, he's now a master level 1 in his clan's taijutsu. Despite all of this, Naruto and Kurama's bond had grown stronger troughout the years.

Though, he's strength has improved. He's pysical appearance also changed. He's baby fat now turned into firm muscles, his hair grew longer almost like his dad and his short height from before now grown some few inches making him one of the taller kids in class.

Since he had grow from his clothes, Naruto bought some new clothes. He's now wearing a black long trench coat with many pockets and holisters, over a silver chest plate and sleeveless black shirt. For the lower half, he wear a gray anbu pants with bandages wrapped on the right thigh and standard ninja sandals.

He still wears the black goggles he bought and a new mask that Kakashi gave him (a year ago). He bought some new fingerless gloves and more knifes, kunai and etc. He still kept his old chakara sword and his mother's two swords.

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾

"You can never prevent fate, die."

*Scene turns to black.*

Naruto's eyes snapped open, he stood up from his bed and gasp for breath. His body begun to tremble as he looks back at the dream. What was that. He asked himself and scratched his hair. He was about to make sense of the eerie dreman when he looked at the time.

Nani it's almost seven, I'll be late for the qualifying exam. Getting up, he quickly rushed to put on his clothes, brushed his teeth and grabbed a meal. With that done, he almost ran out of the door when he remembered the secret tunnels in his house that leads to some part of the village including the academy. Now turning to a different direction, Naruto ran downed the basement and activate the hidden switch.

The walls slides apart resulting an entrance. He smirked and entered.

▶▶▶Time Skip◀◀◀