"Tee...Tee..first listen to me baby.I-we did this for you... for us. I didn't mean to go to this extent but after that incident at the restaurant,I wasn't able to see you in that condition.I lost my mind.. and..."

"Since when are they getting tortured?? He asked.

"Since the day at the restaurant." I replied in a low tone.

"How many people know about this?" His tone was changing now, he was getting angier.

"Only me,Godt, Kim, Mom & Dad. I was planning to tell you everything once I was sure that you could take all the information." I tried to explain.I could see the shock in his eyes when I mentioned the name of my parents. He doesn't know anything about my dad yet.

"It's okay P'Tae... it's okay. I know that you did this for me, but I am not going to forgive you for hiding this for me.I... I think I need a break. I am going to Copter's, I want to stay away from you for a while.I-I'll just go... see you soon, maybe." he said with tears in eyes. I was too shocked to say anything, how could he think about leaving me?

He left me standing in the living room and went inside the room. He came out after five mins with his bag. He gave me a sad look and started moving towards the main door.

He turned the door knob and opened the gate. Before he could put his feet out of the house I grabbed his hand and said, "Tee please don't go. I am really sorry, please forgive me just once? Please Tee." I begged with tears flowing down to my face.

"No P'Tae, don't stop me please. Let me go. I need time to think. Please." I begged him with my eyes once again but it was clear in his eyes that he wouldn't change his decision. So I loosen my grip from his hand and let him go.

I slump down on the floor watching him leave me, maybe for a while or maybe forever.

I didn't realise how long I was still sitting on the floor dumbfounded. . After so many years,my heart was in pain. I was in pain.I just want my Tee to come back to me. I couldn't say anything. I felt someone embracing me and asking me what's wrong.

"He left." That's all I could say and I fell into a pit of darkness after that.

Tee's POV

I know I shouldn't have reacted that way. I know what P'Tae did was for my protection only. But I never expect him to go that far with those jerks. I need time to think..I need some time away from P'Tae.

I decided to go to the Copter's house and think everything through.

I rang the doorbell and soon the door was opened by him, he was quite shocked to see me with my bag.

"Tee, what happened? Why are you here with your bag?" He said in a worried tone.

I didn't say anything, I just hugged him and started crying again.

"Who is it baby??" I heard P'Kim's voice from behind.

"Why are you crying Tee? Did Tae hurt you?" It was Godt.

I wasn't angry to see Godt or P'Kim even though I know they are part of this also, then why I was getting angry at P'Tae. What is wrong with me?

"Come here and sit down.Here drink some water and tell us everything whenever you feel like talking , okay." Copter gave me a glass of water and wiped my tear stained face with a wet clean cloth.

I sat there for a while. I don't know how long. I couldn't say anything for now. I was thinking about P'Tae, how he will be holding up? Will he be okay? Did I overreact ?

"Copter... actually P'Tae.." I was going to tell you about what happened between me and P'Tae when suddenly Godt's cell started ringing.

"Hello Bas.... WHAT?!! WHEN?!! HOW?!! Okay, okay..I'll be there quickly." I don't know why but my heart dropped. I got the feeling that there is something wrong with P'Tae.

"What happened? Who was it??" P'Kim asked worriedly.

"It was Bas, he said... well... Tae... he... he fainted... I gotta go now." He left without waiting for anyone's reply. We all stood there in shock like a statue.

Copter looked at me with questioning eyes and shouted, "WHAT DID YOU DO TEE??" I flinched a little.

I have never seen Copter getting this much angry. P'Kim was getting angry too, after all P'Tae is his brother.

I started shaking with fear, anger, and sadness. I started narrating everything to them slowly. My tears were flowing continuously, I wanted to see my P'Tae so badly. I should have never left him. After what he did for me, I should have never reacted that way. As they say, "Never make any decision when you are angry or very happy." I shouldn't have done that.

"It's okay Tee, don't worry. But first you need to apologize to P'Tae for reacting that way and in order to do that we need to go now. I am sure P God will take care of him, now get up and let's go." Copter wiped my tears and gave me an apologizing look.

We got inside the car and drove towards P'Tae's house. I was sitting in front with Copter driving the car while P'Kim was sitting at the back. I know P'Kim was angry at me but he wasn't saying or doing anything because of Copter.

I didn't want these two to fight with each other because of me later. I couldn't let this happen.

"Copter, please don't fight with P'Kim later. I won't be able to forgive myself if you do. If you cannot allow me to get angry at P'Tae then you are also not allowed to get angry at Kim." I blurted out because holding so many inside was painful to me.

"I am not going to fight with him," Copter said with an assuring tone.

My mind was full of worry about P'Tae. I wanted to hug him, kiss him, cuddle him to sleep, and apologize to him. I hope he is fine.

Please be fine P'Tae.

We reach the house in no time. I jumped out of the car and ran towards P'Tae's room. As soon as I entered his room, I saw that he was sitting on bed with a gloomy face.

I ran towards him, hugged him and started kissing him. I didn't notice anyone else at that time. I guess P'Godt, Bas & P'Tae's mom were there. But I couldn't care less.

"I am sorry P'Tae, I am so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you, I am sorry that I over reacted. Please forgive phi... I am sorry." I said while cupping his face.

He didn't say anything, he just removed my hands from his face and said, "I am sorry but I can't. You were right ... we need a break."

TBC

A/N: A little angst.

KEEP READING, VOTING AND COMMENTING.