Chapter 7

"Hey, I was just about to- what the hell happened?" Bailey's voice was the very first thing I heard when I walked through the door.

My hair was tangled from the fight and I'm sure my shoulder was either red or bruised from PS06-whatever's hit. My jeans had a hole in them around the knee. Tony's hair was matted down with sweat and his t-shirt was slightly muddy and ripped.

"We had a..." I glanced at Tony, pausing slightly. "slight run-in with someone who knows Christian." I hope that was enough to tell her to drop it until Tony was gone. Maybe I could avoid it long enough to get him cleaned up and home.

Although that creep must be waking up soon, and he's seen Tony's face. He knows who to look for. Crap.

"Are you okay?" Bailey had a full look of concern on.

I nodded. "Just gotta clean up." I grabbed Tony's hand and pulled him to the bathroom. He sat up on the counter and I grabbed a towel.

"How did you manage to cut your cheek?" I asked, half joking.

He chuckled. "I was hoping you could tell me." He shrugged. "Somewhere on our walk home I felt something trickle on my face." I dabbed the wet towel on it and he flinched slightly.

"Don't be such a baby." I laughed. "This isn't even the disinfectant." He rolled his eyes. I cleaned the rest of the cut, his eyes watching me the whole time. I felt sort of self-conscious under his gaze.

I put the towel down and went to find the first aid kit. Dabbing some disinfectant to a cloth, I walked back over to him. I swear, that boy's eyes never left me for more than two seconds. In a way, it felt nice. A warm, butterfly-filled kinda feeling settled in my stomach as I cleaned his cut some more.

He let out a hiss and he grabbed my wrist. "I think that's enough of that." He chuckled.

"Wimp." I smiled to let him know I was only kidding. A smile formed on his face. We stared at each other for a few moments, just staring into each other's eyes.

"Elise." He whispered. He sounded like he was gonna say more, but stopped himself last minute. His hand moved from my wrist to my hand and my eyes followed the movement. His other hand made its way to my chin, tilting my head up.

My gaze went involuntarily to his lips, which were leaning towards mine. They finally brushed against mine. I brought my hands around his neck, and his found their way to my waist. My heart started beating faster and the butterflies in my stomach went into hyperactive mode. I ran my fingers through his messy hair, just making it worse. He kissed me over and over, I lost track of how many times.

I've never felt this way when I kissed someone. Not since Christian-

The thought makes my eyes snap open, and I immediately regret what I was doing. This is wrong, this is so very wrong. I was leading him on, and the worst part was, I was loving every single second of it.

I pulled away but his hands were still on my hips, hugging me close. His lips traveled down my jaw to my neck, only making this harder for me. I bit my lip and pushed his shoulders back, slowly.

"I'm sorry." We both said at the same time. I cracked a smile.

"It's not your fault." My voice coming out barely more than a whisper. "it's just-"