2

They both stumble through the dead forest for about 4 hours until they give up and decide to camp next to some large rocks. "Jimin stay here I'll get some fire wood, okay?" The older male says as he gets up and walks deep into the forest looking for the right wood.
His heart racing in excitement, but fear always overriding any happiness he'd ever had.

Once yoongi reached what seems to be dry wood he took a few branches and logs into his small arms. He felt his stomach grumble and he knew Jimin must be hungry as well, they both haven't had a meal in days. And they don't know how to hunt no one taught them how to, instinct had barely kicked in.

  As Yoongi was walking back he heard a high pitched scream immediately knowing who it was. He dropped everything and sprinted towards the screen the sounded far away.

But was stoped by a tall man with an evil grin on his face.
"Please can you help me I-I nee-" yoongi cuts himself off as he sniffed at the air, eyes going wide. "Vampire!" yoongi whisper yells. Breathing faster then normal. Faster then ever, he sweats standing in place his pheromones letting distress out.

--------- back at the "camp"----------

    "So nice of you to visit, mutt " Jimin hears a deep voice and turns around as fast as possible. All jimin could think of was getting help, and finally there was something he could do. Help his brother and be safe.

" M-mister, c-can you p-please help us. we really need help, m-mister?" The vampire stepped closer to Jimin looking into his innocent light brown eyes and looking down at his neck with thirst.

"Oh puppy I'll help you," He smirks at the small boy with a huge smirk on his face now. Just hearing those words made him so excited, so over joyed. Until he felt himself being pulled by his waist.
Jimin struggled out of the grip of this man, moving his body every which way.

"M-mister, what are you-" not being able to finish as a pair of fangs sink deeply into his neck. Jimin let out a loud scream as he tried to kick and fight his way out of the grip, but it only got tighter leaving bruises on his small waist. Tears leak out of his eyes down his face.

"Please s-stop, it hurts a-a lot miste-" he get cut off as the fangs remove out of his perfectly milky white skin.

"Awe little wolf is crying," the male said sarcastically in a deep dark voice "Heh, this is my territory. What brings you here who sent this little weak mutt here?" Jimin looked at him wide eyed tears still dripping down his face. "I said- WHAT ARE YOU HERE FOR!" The man yells.

The crying, shivering wolf stood there in shock, he knew never to trust a stranger- he's had his experiences.

" I-I told you I n-need h-help" Jimin stutters out over cries, slightly shifting his body away from the large strong guy.

"Are you lying to me? This is vampire territory and your pretty deep in. Are you alone little pup?hmmmm?"
"No- I um, my brother -he's with me," Jimin shook with fear as the male looked even angrier.

"How fun, two little puppy's hmmm, your lucky you're not dead right now, you know?" The male says and moves his hand to jimins wrist, and sinks his fangs in once again jimin started crying all over again but louder. Heaving breath after breath, with a sore and aching chest. But no screams came out. "Lucky I won't kill you puppy." He licked the wound taking some more blood out of the small boy.

"Th-thank you m-mister,"Jimin cries out making the older look up at him a bit surprised. But didn't show anything, no emotion his face.

"You speared my life, I-I please help me~" Jimin's pretty eyes glazed with warm wet tears. He brought his little sweater paw to his mouth bawling on the black ripped cloth.

" I think I'll take you home, hmmm what do you think ya small mutt? You're a tasty good boy." He bit his lip staring at the younger boys neck. As if that's all he held- as if he was just a walking delicious bag of dark red sweet blood.

" You'll help m-me? Thank you mister! C-can we take my brother please I-I want to save him like he saves me" Jimin asked with a smile this is so different to what the vampire is used to but he nods in agreement earing a hug from the younger.
The vampire then threw Jimin over his shoulder carrying him to his house. Well mansion, vampires are the highest, the lords some would say. Powerful and strong loyal but cold. Owning much territory from places the biggest being where this very thirsty blood sucker lived. Not many vampires but strong and possessive of what thy got always wanting and needing more- selfish- many say.