7. Kill the Cliché

Useless POV

Hello, I'm Bob. As you can see I'm not important enough for the author to give me an imaginative name.

I'm a normal pack warrior and I'm here to give my POV for a few paragraphs in order to provide readers with some contrast and stress upon the importance of this war and its consequences. This also ensures that other people are present in this story and the author hasn't forgotten about them.

So let's get this over quickly. The war scene is scary. My legs hurty hurty. The rogues go jumpy jumpy. I retaliate and go jumpy jumpy too.

Boom I saved my mate from rogues. K? Bye.

Damien POV

I kept killing rogue after rogue but there was no trace of Rogue Leader or my mate.

After what seemed like days, I saw him with my mate, getting out of... The house next to mine?

Damnit!

I guess the people I sent on the search are still stuck in Antarctica. Well at least she's here now.

Rogue Leader was carrying her bridal style, which made my blood boil. Get off my mate!!

"Damien! " He called out. "Time to settle this fight once and for all. For years you have killed and mistreated rogues, time to pay! "

I growled in response, "my parents died when I was 7 while a rogue was just 200ft away! I have to avenge their death! " I bellowed.

Unique Name's POV

I lay their on the ground, looking up at my mate. I waited for him to save me.

I watched as he started monologing. Anytime now I'd be saved. I waited.

And waited. And waited. Annnnndddd waited.

Dude is anyone gonna save me?

Fuck it. I'm going to use my superpowers.

I used my elemental control to summon strong winds, effectively stopping the war.

Damien looked at me puzzled, taking a second to interpret the situation.

"Yeah baby! " He said. "Kill 'em rogues! "

I waved him off in irritation, unknowingly hurtling him across the battlefield aka my mates backyard.

Oops.

Anyways.

I'm not going to fight your war. I'm going to end it. *Captain Marvel theme starts playing*

"I'm part of a prophecy and I command this war to stop! " I ordered.

All people stopped in their tracks, fear in their eyes. Good.

"So let's settle this. Rogues why did you attack us? "

"We don't want to be killed! " One yelled.

"We need means to survive! " Another added.

Soon the rogues erupted in shouts.

"Okay okay. You people can take the empty lands near our pack. You can work at ours to earn. " I settled it.

The crowd erupted again, this time in cheers. "Long live the Luna! "

"No! " Damien shouted, stomping his feet. "Rogues are evil! When I was 7 my parents-"

I hurtled him across the battlefield again, this time purposefully.

#strong_independent_woman