4. Falling for the Alpha

The next day Damien came into my room. "Hello babygirl. How'd you sleep?"

"A little too well for someone who's been kidnapped," I mumbled.

Suddenly I remembered I had a family. "My pack-"

He grips my hand," Your pack? Your pack what, angel? Did they use you as the pack's punching bag even though you are an alpha's daughter?"

"No! That makes no-"

"Does your family hate you for no reason and abuses you? Maybe because you can't shift because you are part of some prophecy?"

"Why would they do-"

"Hush darling I know," he soothes me. "You've been abused and mistreated all your life for no reason. I'm going to declare war on your pack. Okay, babygirl?"

"Wait there Mr Alpha that's not the case-"

"I get it! Your mom died when you were young and your dad hates you after that and treats you like a devil's spawn."

"My family is nothing like that! My parents love me and I have brothers!"

He sighed in relief. Then smirked. "That saves us few chapters. Lemme make you fall for me."

I scoffed. How arrogant was this guy. "In your dreams." This guy thinks I'd fall for him. Well, won't! I'd never love him. I don't even need a mate! Especially not him.

I hate him.

~~3 hours later~~

I love him. 

But I still hate him because he's an ass. After spending time with him I figured out that he was, well, a huge ass.

But I still love him. Not that I'm gonna tell him or anything. I mean who does that? Also I hate him.

I sighed as I plopped down on my bed. My life was so difficult. I had to decide whether to live in comfort and luxury with my mate. Or go and live in comfort and luxury with my Alpha parents.

Damien had left a few minutes ago but I already craved his company. The whole concept of mates made no sense.

I decided to head out to Damien's room, only to see Blond Bimbo lying naked beneath him. Uh oh.

______________________________

Do you like this book so far?