Ocho

"Ma'am If about what happened last night was the reason why you're dead silent, don't worry. It's no big deal, you're drunk and would say and do things. I fully understand and I'm sorry for allowing you drink too much."
Caius bowed while nonchalantly speaking. You pulled him up and said ; "Well twas my fault, I am really sorry for whatever I did or said.Not talking to each other makes the mood awkward ."

Caius started to feel so strange everytime you're around. He feels a little uneasy and his heart is beating fast. Your laugh and smiles is making his day lively.  But he mustn't,  a play girl like you must not be his first love.

Is that because of that kiss? or that I love you that Caius believed was fake?

He know,at the back of his mind, you will leave him when you will find someone better soon. He's aware that your iloveyous were not real. Or so he thought.

"But I'm really sorry, I act funny whenever I'm drunk and started to speak my feelings out."

So that iloveyou was real?? Twilight thought having his face emotionless—hiding what he really feels.

The next day

You got another book signing event and the premises that the event is being held is the largest of all. You can hear the chattering of the crowd and the flashing lights of the photographers were on you. You are sitting on a comfortable seat with a long clothed table.

"Are you okay?" You heard your bodyguard,Caius asking someone at the back. You heard a soft whimper of a woman—making you snap your head towards them.

"Yes,yes, I am, thank you." The woman that is one of the library staff said in a high pitched tone. Pretty obvious that it wasn't her usual voice— making you furrow your eyebrows.

He gently lift the limping woman up and support her and make her sit on a chair nearby. You can see the shade of pink  appeared on the woman cheeks making you roll your eyes and continued your signing.

While you're busy entertaining your fans, you sensed something strange. It's like someone is studying you afar. You look around to check who it was since it is giving you chills.

You turned pale when you met his eyes. It's different from any other. You can sense danger in those dark gazes of him. He is wearing a gray suit and a hat above his ginger hair. He then gave you a smirk making you lowly shriek.

In a blink of an eye, that man disappeared. It made you felt relieved.

After the event, Caius is walking beside you. You two are about to go home when a the clumsy woman earlier stopped you. She's still limping though--making you laugh in your mind of how funny she looks in her way of walking.

"I just wanted to say thank you for earlier." The shy woman spoke to Caius. "Uhh could I treat you a dinner, if that's okay with you?" She then added making you furrow your eyebrows. You fold your arms as you look closer to Caius. You are currently in the center of the two. His expression hasn't changed a bit-- making him look like a robot.

"Apologies but all my attention for now is for Ms. Schmidt. I have no interest of having something like you're offering since my job is to protect her and look after her 24/7. Excuse us." He coldly replied to the woman leaving her stunned. You on the other hand witnessing the scene, your mouth is wide open and he grabbed your wrist-- a wide grin appeared on your face.

Your job is finally done and since it is still early,he asked your permission to bring you to a very special place for him. You also told him to grab something to eat before that.

The statement he said to the woman earlie made your heart flutter mixed with butterflies inside your empty stomach. He said that he wanted to visit something he loves. Since it is something, you didn't bothered to ask what it is.

It's a 3 pm sunny afternoon,

Your hair is flying with the air as your car  calmly running to the empty streets of the outskirts of the town.
The view that you're passing through is breath taking--making you feel at ease. Your body guard in disguise glance at you enjoying his view.

It was a 20 minute ride when he stops at a gated place. The politely greeted you two  and opened the colossal gates and Caius gave him a nod. He parked the car in a vacant area and opened the car door for you.

The smell of something familiar entered your nose. Smells like him, the place smells like him. He leads you to the most breath taking place your eyes has ever seen.

"Amaryllises."  You muttered as you gasped. It is a beautiful garden where Amaryllis were living. There are different colors too but the red ones caught your eye.

Caius looked at your amazed expression making him smile.
"This..this is the most beautiful place I've ever been."

The place made you think that you stepped into a paradise from another dimension since this place is too beautiful to exist in this filthy earth. "This is my resting place. " He told you as he gave you your favorite strawberry frappé drink. It's not that cold anymore though but still loves it.

"This is a secret place, you better not tell anyone about this." He told you and you obediently nods. You two stayed there for two hours while talking about random things.

He even told you about what you did when you were drunk last time--aside from you saying i love you to him.You shared some of your secrets to him, how toxic your relatives are and even your boyfriends.

He is having fun being with you. Everytime you smile at him, his knees is getting weak.  Your laughs are like an orchestra in his ears--a beautiful music that he wanted to hear over and over again.

He tried to stop, but his heart couldn't resist falling hard for you. Was it because of that kiss? He kissed several women before during missions but your kiss was different. It was like your lips have it's own spell--capturing the spy, luring him into your own little trap.