Seis

"Mr

"Mr. Miller, have you ever fall inlove before? Do you have a girlfriend?" You ask the man in disguise who is standing beside you—folding his arms while staring at the sun that is about to disappear below due to the Earth's daily rotation.

He glance at you—sitting on the front of the car while sipping your favorite frappé.

"I don't remember that I did."
He coldly replied to you making you snap your head to him in surprise.

"Are you a robot or something? There's no such person I know who never fell inlove before." You pinch his arms to check if  he's really a human or just a robot trying to be a human.

" Because of my job, I completely forgot about that thing. There's no woman that seems attractive in my eyes."

"How about you? I don't think your love towards your exes were pure." You glared at him and he smirked.

"Hmm well..." You take another quick sip and turn your head back to the orangey sea because of the setting sun. " I feel no love towards them at all." The warm of the afternoon breeze hits your skin and your h/c hair is flying to the air. " I want a man who will protect me everytime and willing to take care of me. My exes never did that to me." You're giving Caius a hint but he seems doesn't get it at all.

________________

The next day

"Miss Y/n, are you feeling alright?" You touch your head—feeling dizzy as one of your staff offered you a chair.

"She's burning." The cold hand of Caius touches your burning forehead. He then carry you up to leave the room.

"Cancel the book signing for today, let the people understand." He told to the staff and he brought you to the car,Then drive off.

He stop on a local drugstore to buy you medicine. After that, he continue to drive then finally reached your hotel suite. The event is held far from your home so you have to check in to a nearby five star hotel.

He carry you in a bridal style—not minding the stare of everyone. When he reached the room,He placed you gently on the soft sheeted mattress and took off your heels. He glance at your beautiful face at peace. She's pretty when she's like this he thought.

He place a damp face towel on your forehead after he helped you take your medicine. He took his suit off leaving the plain white polo that was underneath the suit. He then slowly adjusted his tie and grab a chair and sit beside your king size bed. He's about to call WISE and stand up but you hold his wrist.

"Don't leave me.." you said to the black haired man while closing your eyes. He touch your forehead to check your temperature. Still hot he thought.

He put you back to bed without letting go his wrist. He sit on the edge of the bed while playing with your hair. For comfort, you place your head on his lap, holding his free hand. You're aware of what your doing you just wanted to be pampered at this very moment. His touches give millions of butterflies to your stomach.

"Rest for now, and be better." He whispered to you with a very soft comforting tone making your heart flutter.

Both of you fell asleep, you waken up first. The first thing you saw is the usual scenery of the bedroom and you turn you head to Caius who's sleeping soundly by your side—still holding your hand. You smiled witnessing such breath taking scene, Caius beautifully asleep.

(Note: Just a quick soft update! I'll update more chaps later, have a good day!)