Cinco

(Note: Hello, if you got some time,please check my Yuri Briar fanfic! Tysm! I'll post the first chapter later!)

In the busy street, Caius Miller, (Twilight) was furtively slipping a piece of envelope to a private mailbox where an agent he knew is standing beside it. Wearing a believable disguise. After slipping the envelope, he them nod closing his eyes to signal the man.

The envelope contains the progress of the operation amaryllis.
He couldn't report it verbally using his earpiece since you're all over him 24/7.
So he just wrote it and placed it in an envelope.

Then continue walking with you, you didn't even noticed that because you're too confident while walking, receiving jealous stares from every lady on the street. You added a new duty to Caius, his outfit must match to yours and you change clothes three times a day, the blue eyed man doesn't mind it. Since he was used to change and change his appearance.

The two of you were heading to a library to have a book signing event since you released your new book  and now one of the best selling books of the month. Writing brings your mind at ease the pen and book was your only true friend, the one that you trust and only them who doesn't judge what you write. You sometimes wish they were real life people.

You reached the library where the people were waiting for your arrival. They all welcomed and greeted you warmly with their genuine smiles. Even though there are a lot of people hated you, the people inside this very room loved and adore your works as much as they love and adore you.

"Y/n" You turned your head seeing your boyfriend. He has a black hair with a bangs and pair of dark blue orbs.

"Oh Haru, fancy seeing you here."
You smiled at him and he gave you a kiss on the cheek. You clutch your handbag and he stare at the man beside you. The mood was pretty intense, and the wind of the 9am morning brought the cool breeze of your skin, making your hairs flew since the huge windows of the library were wide open.The two remained silent but then Haru decided to start a conversation.

"You replaced me that fast?"

"Pardon?" You asked to make sure you didn't misheard him.

"Are you with this man?" He asked you again but in a different question— pointing at your black haired body guard.

"He isn't my boyfriend, Haru. He's my personal bodyguard."
You casually answered to your confused boyfriend.

Nanase Haruka, a Japanese swimmer. Male,born on 30th of June,21 years of age, 180 cm tall, 65 kg in weight. Specialty; freestyle and relay, likes mackerel. Twilight said to his mind as he examine the man by scanning him from head to toe.

"Do bodyguards and their client have to wear matching outfits?"
He mockingly replied to you. One of the staffs called you and you starts to go ahead without replying to your boyfriend.

"Wait, why are you leaving?" He harshly grab your wrist making Caius (Twilight) pinned him to the dusty ground. The people gasped in chorus.He groaned in pain, he pinned him hard intentionally because he think that his presence is irritating for some reason. But you then told him to stop it and then realized that he acted so immature and mentally slapped himself. Is my bodyguard disguise will be flopped? He thought.

He calmly set the man free and the man stood up by himself, locking his gaze to Caius(Twilight).

"Whoever makes her uncomfortable will be punished immediately." He firmly said to the face of your boyfriend.

"We'll talk about us later, okay?" You said to Haru and he nod since he got no other choice.

—————

The book signing started and he started to examine every person in the large hall,To find someone suspicious. He stood by your side the whole time and sniff every food your fans given to you. A sweat dropped from your head when he opened a can of soda just to smell if there's any poison mixed on it.

He's like a paranoid dad.

—————————-

After the book signing event.

You head to a newly opened cafe to have a lunch. He opened the transparent door for you, letting you enter first. The air conditioned place welcomed you and you decided to sit on a both right at the corner beside the glass windows. He pulled a chair for you and you signaled him to sit across  to yours.

The two of you decided what to order and a laugh of two people caught your attention. It's Haru, flirtatiously talking to a girl. You just rolled your eyes in irritation, Caius noticed it as well. You didn't bother to confront him, as if so you're into him anyway.

He was just a toy that you add on your collection. To be honest, even though you dated many guys before, you never felt so in loved and they never gave you butterflies on your stomach. What does real love feels like? You thought. Both of you knew that you decided to date because the people find you look so good together.

You couldn't lie that Haru is a handsome man with a fine body but he's not the one you want to settle with.
The guys you dated before were the same, but with different appearances.

Love is just like a game, for you.