Uno

Twilight, known as the Westalis' best spy.Has been appointed on a mission to gather private informations and to find out what's happening behind closed doors on Schmidt Household, the household of the new political candidate, Justus Schmidt.What is Justus Schmidt is aiming for? Is he going to run for the sake of the people or to bring perish to the residents of Westalis? If he does, he will be assassinated accordingly. Having a corrupt and abusive politician in Westalis is big no no.

(Note: Justus Schmidt is your dad,let's use the Schmidt as your surname!)

Justus Schmidt is known for his promising personality in front of the public. He is a successful businessman with a huge company,which he's been running for 20 years.He is a role model to everyone and very kind too.They were quite suspicious about why did he suddenly decided to be a politician which is really way too far from his comfort.

To accomplish mission: Amaryllis,
Twilight was tasked to do everything just to get in to the Schmidt household. But it's not that easy. The huge mansion was filled with professional bodyguards and maids. How they hire people is really strict and takes too long probably six months or more?. The election is coming right up so he needs to double time.

He decided to make another plan, which is getting him close to you to make his plans move smoothly.The one and only daughter of Heidi and Justus Schmidt, you—Y/n Schmidt.

You are an extroverted type of person,just like your dad. But in every  family gatherings, you always find yourself in an empty porch, staring blankly, thinking what would your new novel would be? Your relatives were toxic anyway. They always try to get you pissed and to loose your cool by asking why you have new boyfriend every month and bragging how their child ended up being married to a wealthy man.
You always rolled your eyes Your brains were filed with money anyway, does your blood isn't circulating properly? because Your arteries were clogged with gold coins? You always tend to make money in a really easy way such as marrying an ugly yet wealthy man? Ha! At least my exes were high class models and celebrity!

You wanted to say that in their face,but for the sake of the "Family Image", you have to be nice to them.

You're a really good author, you published many books and people really loves it. Without the help of your father of course, you wanted to do things on your own, not relying on how rich and privileged you are.

Because of that, you made your name popular on your own,making your parents proud. Being popular has also disadvantages, creeps everywhere were keeping an eye on you— waiting for the perfect time to bite you.

Twas midday and you decided to have an errand to a nearby cafe where you always go once a week. You have to ride 15 minutes on a public train wearing mask, of course.Despite of having creepy people around you, you're still hard headed for not having a bodyguard with you—unconcerned for your own safety. Escaping from those muscly bodyguards is a piece of cake for you, you're doing it every single time to go to parties and having complete disguise.
Your father would be blazing mad if he finds out your doings. But for years of doing it, you're fortunately not caught yet. You're already twenty yet still a child for him, his princess.

You were standing in the middle of the crowd,wearing an above the knee floral cami dress and  a white cardigan. You got your tote bag on your left arm and your right is holding the standee to keep you balanced. You suddenly felt a hand keeps on brushing to your butt.
You started to get alert and to confirm it—if he's going to do it again, then he does it on purpose,and he did it. Your body and mind processed it properly and started to react. Your body started to shake and felt so uncomfortable.

"Looking great again, Y/n."
He whispered, sending shivers through your spine as he started to touch your arms.You thought that these guys weren't scary at all, most of them were scared that the bodyguards blending with the crown might get them. But this man, isn't or does he know that you're alone?

You suddenly noticed that the man is already lying on the floor,unconscious.
Did someone punched him without making any sound? You thought.
You turn around seeing a black haired man, wearing an all black suit,clenching his right fist. You were captivated by his handsome looks which made you forgot that you were just freaking harassed by some freaking creep.

The people stared at the unconscious man on the floor. But then left since the train has reached the stop. Your eyes were locked to mine,not minding the people passing through. You blinked once, then he's out of sight.
You looked around for him,but no even shadow of him. You left the train look disappointed, but before that, you kicked the lying creep on the balls. Satisfying you said to yourself.

You didn't even got the time to say thanks and got his name. You couldn't focus in the rest of the day, you couldn't get rid of his image on your mind.You always look around and stare at every man,wearing an all black suit with a black hair on the face,hoping it was THAT man.