Tres

"No buts, Y/n

"No buts, Y/n." Your father shut you off. You're about to disagree with him about having a personal bodyguard. It's like pain in the ass.

"But father..."

"No buts? Yes? It's for your own safety honey. I don't want to something bad will happen to you. Please understand." He looks at your sitting body on your couch. He then sit beside you and hugged you.

"I was just worried."

"I met someone dad, he saved me. He's just popped out from nowhere and grabbed me like I was a light doll. He's so strong, crashing through the glass using his body to get us out to the cafe,saving me unscratched . "
You explained to, he break the hug and he fold his arms-giving you his strict glares.

"Do you know him?"

"I just met him but he looks kind."

"I'm telling you this, Y/n. Not all kind looking people are kind. As you know them day by day, they will slowly reveal what they really are." The mood suddenly turned more serious. After a minute or two, he cleared his throat.

"Now, go upstairs and prepare. There's a dress and heels I bought for you, the maids already prepared it. Whether you like it or not, you have to go with me at your aunt's party. Okay?" You couldn't say no even you actually don't like going, you don't like your aunt, you already knew that she will brag about her daughter's and her accomplishments again. Your father knows every inch of you. So, he want you to go with him because he know that you'll sneak out of the mansion to party your extroverted ass.

You sigh in defeat and went upstairs. As you went inside your room, the five maids same age as you,wearing a really cute maid black and white uniform welcomed you and asked how are you. They told how worried they were upon hearing the news. You assured them that you are alive and thanking Caius (twilight) from saving you, bringing you home in one piece.

(Note: I don't exactly know how to dress you up since the anime was based on Germany's Berlin cold-war era. I couldn't find any outfit ideas so please, bear with me.)

Your h/c was bun perfectly in a messy style and your white diamond fitted long dress was perfectly fit on your slender body. You had a light make up on making you look stunning as ever. They then put a coat on you and helped you go downstairs where your father and mother was waiting. They complimented how you look so beautiful tonight and thanked the maids who helped you prepared.

Your maids aren't just maids,they're like your personal stylists too. The bodyguards escorted you inside the limousine. After a 15 minutes ride, you reached your aunt's house. It was a big house, but yours is bigger. You can see only few people, some of them were your relatives, famous personalities and politicians. As you entered the house, everyone's eyes were on you.

Talking about the boming incident again. You said into your mind as you took off your clothes revealing your stunning dress.

Twilight on the other hand, successfully got inside. Wearing a waiter outfit, looking a middle age man because of his mask. He silently observe everyone's movement. He even knew everyone in the party,even their favorite color."Could I have a glass of champagne please?" A familiar voice called him. He turn around seeing you, looking so beautiful in your shining diamond dress. His eyes met yours, he always think how your eyes always captivates him. He immediately gave you a glass gently, brushing his hand on your unintentionally.

"Have we met by any chance? You look so familiar."

"No ma'am, we haven't." He replied as he looks away from you. He then walk away, silently following your father who entered a room with some of the politicians he knew.

"Oh Y/n, darling! There you are, I've been looking for you." You heard the irritating voice of your annoying aunt. You turn around, giving her a fake smile and she drag you in front of her friends.

"She's my niece I've been telling you."  There are 4 women, wearing luxurious outfits with shining jewelries on their neck and ears. You can hear them whispering; "Lucky she was saved." , " I heard she have new boyfriend every month. Such a disgrace." While giving you a dirty look.

" Her actions reflect on her father. Looking how she act, she doesn't look like she came from a wealthy family. I bet her father won't win this election because of her." Your aunt said making her friends laugh. Her friends really is a carbon copy of her and so hard to deal with.

"She even goes out without a bodyguard with her,Sneaking out of the mansion and partying every night.  Her father probably didn't taught him right." You just listened to her and you're about to lose your cool. Her daughter,Agatha joined. She touch her daughter's shoulders and started to brag again.

"I always told her to be like her cousin. Beautiful and graceful, married to a wealthy man and having a baby in the next 8 months! Agatha and Y/n are in the same age but they're quite different, way too different. I always blame my brother for not teaching his child properly. I don't even think if her mother could handle such brat— "
This time, you had enough. Breaking the glass on your hand, the champagne was mixed with your blood. The people stopped what they're doing to look at you and gasped in surprise seeing your bloody palm.Your aunt look surprised and you gave her your death glare.  You're always so delicate when your parents were invloved in the topic.

"Oh, I guess I gripped too hard or your glass was just fragile and cheap?" You started as you shake your hand, getting rid of the broken glass off your palm. You can feel the pain but the rage and your boiling blood is dominating you.

" You know what, I'm sorry. But I've been holding back for such a long time to say this."
You point your bloody finger to her making her step back.

" I've been listening to the same words you say. Aunt, I don't care if your "perfect daughter" was married to a disgusting wealthy man who looks like he couldn't even afford to a piece of toothbrush because how disgusting his teeth were." You then turned your glare to your cousin Agatha who covers her mouth in shock. It's their first time witnessing you at rage. The people still listened and only your voice and the playing musical instruments can be heard in the room.

"And you,Are you really sure he's a wealthy man? Just look at how he looks and he smells so awful, I can smell it meters away. If you're a good wife, you should take care of your husband. I actually thought that he's a homeless man for a second.Since you were owning the money he worked so hard, you should pay him back by taking care of him, you gold-digging nympho." The people gasped upon hearing the final word.Before you turn your heels and walk, after a few steps, you stopped.

" It was my choice to be like this, I was taught well by my parents. I know, you're insecure of what my father reached— doing everything to be like him. Don't be too desperate, you'll never be like him."

Everyone's eyes were on you as you walk out of the crowd. Leaving your Aunt and cousin in shame.

"Ma'am, I got you a bandage."
Twilight in disuige called you,with a bandage on his hand. He then lead you to another room cleaned your wound,put some cream on the wounded area gently.Both of you sit on a vacant couch while he's wrapping it on a bandage.

"You look so cool earlier ma'am."
You gave him a sly smile. You just couldn't stop thinking about how familiar this man is.  His voice and touch were so gentle.You can't be attracted to a middle age man, Y/n!You exclaimed in your mind.