You Can't Have Him

Chapter 49
________________

Keegan

I woke up in Dave music studio looking around

I woke up in Dave music studio looking around. It was so dark. I couldn't see anything. I felt my head feeling blood oozy out. I began to panic. Started breathing heavily. I have to calm down and find my babies. I nod my head listening to my thoughts. I have to leave now.

I crawled to the door feeling that it was close. I reach up to the door knob twisting it to open. It didn't open. "Shit!"i mumble. "Shit! Shit! Shit!" I yelled. I slid down the door covering my head thinking of another way to get out. But then I thought about it. Dave kept a gun in his studio. But where?

Dave

I walked inside the bathroom hearing the shower run. I looked at the shower seeing a chick with blond hair and a sleeve shirt on taking a shower. That's Marilyn dumbass. I stepped back into the room grabbing Keegan's tasers. This bitch is going down. Today.

I made my way back to the shower seeing her gone. Where she went? All of a sudden, I felt a sting on my head knocking me out. I felt to the floor feeling my head.

"Ouuu, I love to be taser Dave"I heard Marilyn say. "I love the sexy things you do"

"Marilyn leave my house"I mumble.

"Why? I love to be here dave"she said. I was feeling terrible. She probably gave me a concussion. "We can have a wonderful life together, we can have more babies"

I started to close my eyes but I kept them open. The reason why. Cause my kids. Cause my wife. Cause my family. This crazy bitch trying to ruin our life.

"And your little wifey, she can be gone. Her and them hoes she call friends won't have to be in our life"Marilyn said. "Can you at least talk to me!!" She yelled.

"How?"I mumble. "I'm half way unconscious"

"I'm so sorry baby. But I had to do it"Marilyn said. I felt her hand on my head as she kiss my ear. It didn't feel right. "I really love you and I really want you"Marilyn whispered.

"You can't have him bitch!!!"I heard Keegan yelled then a gunshot. I felt Marilyn body fall over mines. I heard Keegan drop the gun and ran over to me. "Baby, Baby are you okay?"I felt my wife soft hands on my head.

"Call the police and make sure the kids are safe"I mumble.

"I'm not leaving you Dave"I can hear the sadness in her voice.

"Keegan! Go and check on them"I said. She stop rubbing my head getting up from the floor. I heard her run away from the bathroom out the room door. I prayed to god that I can just get up and check to see if Marilyn is dead or alive.

I turn my head slowly seeing trying to see if she was dead or alive. Marilyn was on the floor breathing heavily while covering her chest. Keegan must have good aim. Damn. I didn't want to smile or say 'ha. Got yo ass now'. I don't know if she might make it or die. She have a daughter back at home.

A few minutes later, I heard people running in my room. "Sir, are you alright?!"why they screaming? I ain't dead.

"I'm fine"I mumble.

"He's losing blood from his head. We need to get him to the hospital fast"the paramedic said. They hooked me up to some machine and put me on the stretcher. I look over at Marilyns body seeing her chest not rising or fallen.

"The woman?"the other paramedic ask.

"DOS" What that mean? "She's dead"

Oh no. Keegan killed Marilyn. What if they put her in jail? I can't let that happen to my wife!! She was just trying to protect her family.