I'm Coming For You pt.2

Chapter 31
_________________________

Chapter 31_________________________

Keegan

We left the hall in a hurry to get somewhere safe. If Marcus is out looking for Dave, I know he probably tracking us. He's crazy. Crazy people do a lot of dumb shit. I just that Dave kill him next time instead of letting him go.

"I should take my ass home to my babies"angle said in the passenger seat while I was driving.

"Now you backing out"I said.

"This ain't my damn fight. All I did was whoop Marilyn ass. Now she got her crazy ass cousin in town looking for us"angle said.

"I'm sorry angle. This was suppose to be your vacation and I'm fucking it all up with my mess and shit"I sigh.

"Keegan, I'm having the best time of my life. I whoop Marilyn ass for the first time. Something I wanted to do for a long time. We went shopping, I bought my babies some cute outfits. I got high by the best weed in Miami, still high now. I'm having a great time"she smiled.

"You are crazy"I laugh.

"I mean, what else can happen?"she smiled. Just then we felt something hit us in the back. The car swerve a bit causing the kids to cry and scream. I pull over on side the rode to see where the car was. "Let me keep my mouth shut"angle said breathing heavily.

"What the fuck was that?"I cover my chest. I turn to the back seat to check on the kids. "Y'all alright?"I ask.

Kairi and Demi nodded their heads while wiping their tears. "Check on the boys"I said.

"We should hurry up and go before the car comes back and attack again"angle said.

"What if he attack me while I'm driving again?"

"How you know it's a he?"angle rolled her neck at me.

"You look like a damn snake"I said. Angle bust out laughing at me.

"This ain't a time to be laughing"Demi said.

Angle looked at me shocked at what Demi said. "You know what. You is right Demi, Keegan let's go to the hotel"I started the car again breathing in and out. I pull off trying to find a hotel near the house. I kept thinking what if the car comes back and hurt us again.

Finally we arrived at the hotel. I help Kairi and Demi out the truck then unbuckle the car seats. Angle had Kashton car seat while I had Daxton. Kairi and Demi held their baby bags and followed us inside.

"Hi, welcome to Palm springs suites. How can I help you?"the middle age woman ask.

"Umm, we need a room for tonight"I said straight up.

"Okay, can you tell me your name?"the lady ask while on her computer.

"Keegan......"angle stop me.

"Her name is Katie Dover"angle said. The lady nodded her head and put in my name.

"Okay we have one suite ready for you"the lady said. I nod my head. "Cash or credit?"

"Credit"I gave her Dave card. She slide the card and gave it back to me.

"Okay, here is your keys and if there's anything you need. Call the front desk"she said. I thanked her and made my way to the room.

"Mommy we don't have any clothes?"Demi ask.

"Where's daddy?"Kairi ask.

"We will get clothes soon and daddy will come tomorrow okay"I said with a smile. "We having a sleepover tonight"

Kairi nodded her head and smiled back. We exit the last elevator going to the room. I slide the card on the door and open it. Kairi and Demi ran in the suite all happy like they at Disney world.

"This place banging"angle smiled. "I bet you and Dave came here for some alone time"

"One time and that was it"I said. I let the car seats on the bed and took Daxton out. He was sleep while Kashton was wide awake.

As the girls played with angle, I looked out the window watching the city lights. I still want to know who the fuck was the person that hit me and almost killed my family.