Bipolar Nigga

Chapter 19
__________________________

Keegan

I woke up from the couch looking at the ceiling. Is I at my house? I sat up and look up at my phone seeing a text from Marilyn.

Mari_ How did I get home?🤔

Me_ how did we get home? 🤔

Mari_ I really don't know all I know is that we're both safe and sound 😊

I got up from the couch and walked to the kitchen. I started pulling out the pans and pot so I can make breakfast for my family.

I started mixing the pancakes while watching the timer for the biscuits. The eggs wasn't scrambled yet but the grits was cooking. Once I was done with the pancakes, I scramble the eggs and fried the bacon. This house was smelling good.

"What happened to you? You bump your head?"I heard mike voice behind me.

"Thanks Mike for not telling Dave at all"I said.

"Uhhhhhhhh, I didn't tell him but he find out"Mike said. "You wasn't in bed with him last night cause you and Marilyn was having a damn party"

"I'm so so sorry"I apologized.

"It's okay. Just that you have to remember your kids need you keegan. Hanging with Marilyn makes you different"Mike said.

"How?"I narrowed my eyebrows.

"I don't know but I'm seeing it now"Mike said. "Thanks for making breakfast"he smiled.

"Your welcome"I rolled my eyes. Dave came in the kitchen with Kairi and Demi who was wide awake.

"Mommy"Demi ran to me. I picked her up and kiss her cheeks. "Where you went?"

"I went partying and I'm tired right now"I said.

"Kashton and Daxton needs you"Dave said. No Good morning baby. I understand he mad as hell but at least be respectful to me.

"You didn't check up on them after you woke up"I said.

"That's your job to see if they need food or change"Dave said..

"Dave, listen to yourself. Are you the daddy or nah?"I ask. "Cause you sound like they ain't your sperm"

"Just check up on them Keegan, you pissing me off"Dave mumble.

Dave was really pissing me off cause he ain't telling me what the fuck is wrong with him. I understand I came in yelling and drunk. I feel bad but at least talk to me.

I made my way to the twins room . I hurried and change their diapers then carried both of them to the rocking chair so I can feed them both. I sat there thinking about what just happened in the kitchen. I was still a bit mad.

After rocking them back to sleep, I put them in the bed so they rest till it gets dark. They sleep for like 13 hours. I walk to my room going to my bathroom. I can hear Dave coming in the room as well but then he close the door behind him.

I turn the shower on and walk to my dresser so I can get my pajamas. "So you just gone ignore what I said?"I heard Dave say. I didn't know he was talking.

"What did you say?"I looked back at him.

"Why the hell you came in here like that? You and Marilyn. And just for that, Marilyn can't come over here"Dave said.

"Dave you can't do that. Marilyn was just taking me out so I can get a break from my kids"I said.

"But if you was drunk, why the hell come here like that?".

"Dave where else you wanted me to go, Miami streets. Meet some fine ass men"I said. "I'm sorry if I came home but God"I hurried and walked to the shower.

I hop in the shower feeling the water hit my body. I was so in love taking a shower I didn't feel Dave behind me. He grabbed my waist kissing me from behind.

"I love you Keegan"

This nigga bipolar.

"I love you too Dave"