Sister, Sister

Chapter 11
_______________________________

Keegan

After the baby shower, I went home by myself

After the baby shower, I went home by myself. I left the girls there to help angel clean. My mom took Demi and Dave mom took Kairi with her. I'm happy that they all gone so I can have the house to myself. I need to think. Kaitlyn just came and fucked everything up.

I was outside by the pool eating some Oreos while looking at my phone. Now that I know I'm having twin boys, I need someone to decorate the nursery. I wish I could do it but that's to much for me. I'ma let somebody else was do it. I'm becoming lazy.

"You seem tired?"Mike came in the backyard with his PlayStation controller and his headphones.

"I ain't tired, just thinking"I said.

"You can't sleep? Dave in there on the couch sleep"Mike sat next to me.

"Hmph"I rolled my eyes. "He told Kaitlyn that she can see kadin. She can't even come near that baby"

"She just want to hold her baby Kee. Let her hold her and then you can kick her ass out"Mike said. "But if you really love your sister, fight for her"

"I don't know"

"I can tell she needs help. You can look at her and see. And that dude she thinks that's her boyfriend, that's Anna......"

"Boyfriend too"I said. "Their pimp"

"He had the nerves to come to your baby shower"Mike said.

"No, she have the nerves to come to my baby shower with that bullshit"I said. 

"She is your sister"Mike said. "You love her, right?"

"Yeah, I guess"I shrugged my shoulders.

"I'ma let you think about it then"Mike stood up and walk back inside the house. I look at the water and sigh. It would be nice talking to her again. I just have to speak to her alone and tell her to get away from her pimp.

________________________

Ik this shit was short as hell but I'ma update again. Just wait on it.

Love and peace.